• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the simpsons club!

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    No, not Burns, that one guy with the tiny moustache and he was in the one where Homer was Burns's "monkey," the one where they go to Brazil (He said "siiiiiiiii?" in that one,) the one where all the adults kill every child-friendly thing in town, and the last one I remember is the one where Homer pretended to be a bum (He was like "Oh nooooooooo, oh nooooooooo, oh nooooooooo", and then Homer shows him a lotta money and he goes "Oh yesssssssss!")

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Um... yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah... whatever... anyhoo, what's your favorite episode? Mine is the one where Homer started a daycare after breaking his leg in a basketball game (Clildren of a Lesser Clod)

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    i like the one where homer starts a plow buisness and competes with barney.you are a co-owner,because you joined first.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    November 7th I think...Can I join? My favorite character would be Lisa. She's not one of the funny ones,but she resembles me in personality so much that it's almost scary.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    yeah,nov.7,8:00 on fox.bart is my favorite character,with is chalkboard writings and pranks,the exact opposite of me...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I like Bart's chalkboard writings,too. "Rudolph's red nose is not drug-related." " 'The president did it' is not an excuse." LOL

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD whats ur fave simpsons quote?
    I love this part, where Homer and Bart are trying to cure themselves, and panicing:
    Bart: "I heard in sunday school about some bearded dude that heals guys"
    Homer: "Jesus?"
    Bart: "Yeah, that sounds right.."

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Homer:"I know I'm not very religious, but I pray to you know, so if you're out there superman, please save me!"

Homer:"Save me Jebus!!!!!!"

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    oh ya, that jebus comment XD i loved that one too

Some of my fave homer quotes:
    "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."
    "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."
    "Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use. "
    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! "
    "I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.

XDD gotta love that homer!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    That A-no, A-no, A-no, A-yeeeeeeesssssss part is hilarious he has to be my favorite too. either that or luigi from the italian resteraunt

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    XD whats ur fave simpsons quote?
    I love this part, where Homer and Bart are trying to cure themselves, and panicing:
    Bart: "I heard in sunday school about some bearded dude that heals guys"
    Homer: "Jesus?"
    Bart: "Yeah, that sounds right.."
    There are so many. Here's one:
    (Lisa and Bart are fighting on the bus)
    Ralph:Why can't you be friends like me and Mr. Finger?
    (Ralph tries to pick his nose but instead pokes his eye)
    Ralph:Hey!I don't like you anymore! *slaps finger*

My favorite episode is the one about the dolphins ruling the world.Has anyone else seen it?

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yeah, that one was funny! I liked it when Lenny was swimming and drinking beer, the dolphins came, he thought they were sharks, the assassins of the sea, but they were really "dolphins, the clowns of the sea!" Then the dolphins killed him. That was so funny! XD *Reads pika-mew's sig* I thought billybob made me co-owner of this club. Or did he change it to you for some reason?

Back