• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the simpsons club!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    billybob said:
    the episode...so,what about the one where flanders gos out with the movie star?
    I haven't seen that one..no wait,maybe I have.. Argh,I dunno,I've seen so many episodes..

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    yeah...what about the one with Homer as the boss of the plant?he tricked burns...which is very smart for him....

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ill join my fav is the comic store guy or millhouse ahahahahhahahhaha (wot u laughin at huh?)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I did. It was pretty good, I just need a second to remember what they were.

Ah, okay. Out of all three, I think the third one was probably the best. It was really odd to see the expanded Homer inside Mr. Burns, though. In the first, I wonder how Bart and Homer ever got into heaven. As for the second, I just thought it was a little out of place to have Ralph smoking Opium from the pipe.

Back