• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    *run tackle glomps stevo* man, i haven;t done that in a long time here at PC )= *pokes return thread* i am free to roam internet again </3 so, how u been doing buddy?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *tackle glomps* How have you been?! I am so sorry that I haven't been here snice we talked...;; I bet you had a lot of things to say, but I didn't show. I am so sorry, I been working early so as a result...I couldn't stay up anymore. I still can't stay up anymore. I been sleeping very well snice I went to bed early. I am not very tired like I was.

How about you? Are you feeling better? ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Stevo! I am back now. ^__^ Happy New Year! So how have you been?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! That is great. Well I am counting down when I get cable internet. XD And I got my cellphone now. So I been messing with it. How is your phone? Oh I been doing awesome! =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Stevo ^^ How are you? Omg...I am downloading and watching Bleach right now! It is sooo good. Well I only got two epsiodes so far. ^^; But I am definetly getting the rest of the series. You were right about this anime. It rocks.

Who is your favorite characters so far? I like Ichigo and Rukia. ^___^

Back