• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Brothers Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    I like to think I'm really awesome with Lucario, and I may very well be in my town (seeing as alot of people here don't have brawl that I know), but if I were to go to an official tourney, I'd probably lose pretty quick (especially if I can't use a gamecube controller). Other than him, I use toon link, and Snake. And for somethings (like multi-man brawl) Ike.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • my two big-hitters are ToonLink and Lucario. though i am also very good with Sonic, Kirby, and Pikachu. I'm getting better with Link and Zero Suit Samus

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Lucario is my main. I really got the hang of playing him, even if I don't really like Lucario that much. But the Fair to Nair repeat combo is just so awesome, and the Force Palm Chain Grab is quite secsy.

However, I also play well with Diddy Kong and Bowser.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Ness, because he comes from a awesome game, and canon-wise he's the best. Lucas is a close second, because
    Spoiler:
    , but I'm not as good.

Ambex

It's like my thumb is my co-
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    I absolutely love playing as Kirby and sometimes Ness. xD

They're my two best. Sometimes Diddy is fun to play as, as is Sonic. :x

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I am usually the best with Lucario or Meta Knight. I love how when Lucario is getting smashed he gets stronger. That = Pwnage

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I like using Bowser, Pokemon Trainer(Charizard), and King Dedede, but I gotta say that I make the boys cry like babies with Toon Link... Woah, alot of people like using Toon Link. Why do I like him? Three words: Aerial Attack Spam!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    I'm pretty good with both Links, they are both different, but at the same time so alike

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    OK, now I'm going to have to start a whole list:

- Lucario
    - Meta-Knight
    - Pikachu
    - Ike
    - Kirby
    - King Dedede
    - R.O.B
    - Fox
    - Bowser
    - Olimar
    - Donkey Kong

Um...I think that's it. Practically most of the characters on there. EXCEPT Jigglypuff. No way am I any good with Jigglypuff.

Back