• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] The Technicians

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    So, we finally got our Server Room. Yay!

Also teambuilding, as in: I wanna get a team that doesn't suck for a change, so I'm probably going to spend a lot of time on it the next couple days. Help's really apprechiated, but prepare to rage, as I kinda tend to make people do exactly that. ^^"

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Speaking of which, I'll be in there! I'm willing to help people get their teams ready so hit me up if you see me 8)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I definitely have still a lot to learn and a lot of experience to gain.

Anyway, my roadmap for the next time has to be:
    - learn more about everything
    - build a new team (because teambuilding practice and I don't want to use the same team throughout the whole PCL)
    - lots of battling practice

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My opponent just got back with me today, hopefully we can work out a battle tonight or tomorrow.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    hey y'all! although we're not doing very good in the first clan war, i'd like to remind everyone that this is just warm up! i admit that i'm not very proactive in being a clan head but it's hard to be when we never actually talk. plus, me going back to school this tuesday won't help this case.

in which case, i would really appreciate if y'all started visiting our clan room in the server! i'm there almost everyday, although not in the best of times, but at least i'll be able to see what everyone has talked about. i'd recommend bookmarking this link: https://pokecommunity.psim.us/thetechnicians so that everytime you visit the server you'd automatically join the room. cheers all!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2018
    I signed up for this so long ago and haven't been on here in a while so I forgot about this of there is any way I could still do this let me know. Thank you

srinator

I signed up for this so long ago and haven't been on here in a while so I forgot about this of there is any way I could still do this let me know. Thank you

:(
    You will need to re register for the league and actually be active and wait for someone to go awol or step down or something, sorry tho :x

srinator

Guys if you are not in the skype please ask zeffy to add you, and if you are in it already please be more active sigh. we are a team after all :< talk more people!

Back