• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tomboynerd Gigantic Store

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You spelled "shinies" wrong and its Ev'd not "iv'd".
    What would you like for a Shuckle?

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    hey im wondering about the deoxys is it hacked or can you clone it? I dont realy care i can give you a lugia for it (from hg/ss)

Tomboynerd

Tomboy Ace Trainer
    Years
    You spelled "shinies" wrong and its Ev'd not "iv'd".
    What would you like for a Shuckle?

Thank you for error mistakes and do you have any Ev'd pokemon?

hey im wondering about the deoxys is it hacked or can you clone it? I dont realy care i can give you a lugia for it (from hg/ss)

Sorry but I already have lugia from Pokemon XD and Soulsiver

Last edited:
    Years
    For my UT lvl 1 zorua with dark pulse, i really want that deoxys, which i know is a bad request. Either that, an entei, or that bisharp am i interested

Tomboynerd

Tomboy Ace Trainer
    Years
    For my UT lvl 1 zorua with dark pulse, i really want that deoxys, which i know is a bad request. Either that, an entei, or that bisharp am i interested

Ok, well I can't give you the deoxys that not fair to me however I'm willing to give you a lvl 100 entei for the zoura.

Back