• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trainer's Passion Chronicles

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
    Years
    A Trainer?s Passion I: Kanto

Prologue

The sun rose over the beautiful little town called Pallet. Pallet was sitting just below the hills of Kanto, the most famous region in the Pokemon World. Pallet was a small town. It had nine or ten houses and a big laboratory in the middle. Justin awoke at the feel of the sun shining on his face. As he stood up, he opened his dark brown eyes, and stood tall. He was about 5?4. He tried to make his messy jet black hair to stay down, but to no avail. He needed to go take a quick bath.

He stared at his room for a minute. His room was made up of wood (but it was not like those messed up kinds. It was clean.), and his floor had a green carpet with a TV set on it. His Xbox sat on top of it. His green and blue bookcases looked relatively new, due to little use. His Computer was sitting on a desk next to it.

He walked out of his room and into his shower room. He bathed for a quick five minutes then went back to his bedroom. As he opened his drawers, he ruffled his hair a little, and then tried to flatten it a bit. He then pulled on a black T-Shirt with tan stripes on the shoulder. He then put on some blue jeans, bringing his hands down to straighten his pants.

He grabbed a black wristband and slipped it onto his left wrist, and then he clenched his hands into a fist. Finally he slipped on a pair of socks he had gotten from the top of his bed, just where he put it yesterday. He was about to reach for a bag, but remembered that after he dropped it into the river, a whole school of Carvanha had torn it apart. Thank goodness he hadn?t put his wallet into that bag. His Trainer?s ID was in it.

He ran down the stairs, but stopped short of putting his shoes on, seeing his sister, and said, ??Morning. Gotta? go to the store, you know, need a new bag.? He smiled, and then put his other shoe on. Black and gray shoes. He opened the door and told his sister to lock it. He dashed to the store, nearly knocking down three neighbors and a Machoke.

He kept running till he came to a small whit building. He opened the glass doors, and ran quietly towards the bag section.
    ~~* *~~

Justin came back to his house an hour later. He had his new bag strapped to his back. It was black at the top and bottom, the middle was gray. It had two pockets; one was on the right side, the other in the very front. And the strap in the front had space to place a Pok?dex in it.

He opened the door, just in time to see his friend, Victoria Holly, a.k.a. Vicky, sitting on his couch. ?Uh?Hi, Vicky. Um?what are you doing here? Not that I don?t want you here, just, you know. Wondering?..? he said, nervously. He had a little crush on her, though they were friends, was able to keep it hidden. She had long, brown, flowing hair, and had a white hat over it. She stood up, straightening her pink shirt and blue skirt. She also had a wristband on her right arm, the other half of Justin?s. He had given it to her as a Birthday present. She grabbed her big, yellow shoulder bag.

?Oh, just came to tell you that I need to borrow five hundred credits for shopping,? she said, then after seeing Justin?s mouth drop, added, ?Just kidding. Professor Oak was calling us. And Dustin.?

?Why Dustin!?? Justin exclaimed.

He sighed, ?Well, we better head over to the lab then. What were you watching, anyways??

?Oh, just the music video for Untitled by Simple Plan. Why?? she asked.

?What!?! Lucky! I love tat song! Is it still there?? the young boy exclaimed.

?Oh, no. You came as soon as it finished. Too bad. Well, we better go.? she said, grabbing the sad boy.

They ran all the way to the Professor?s lab. ?Well, no sight of Dustin. YES!? Justin yelled.

?What do you have against Dustin anyways?? Vicky asked Justin, eyeing him.

?Oh?Uh?Well, I don?t actually know. We just don?t like each other. Let?s go in now.? Justin said, opening the door.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    ^^ Great start so far! I am curious to see where you go with it! I hope you write more soon! It's hard to believe you are only twelve with the discription you use! Keep up the awesome work!

Back