• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Shawn, Noa, Zach, and Sukyandaru.

Y'all are the reasons why I keep coming back here, especially during my busiest times in my life. Thanks so much for sticking around with me even when I'm not around. Thanks for being forgiving after all the trouble I've caused. Thanks for being good friends. Words cannot express. <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I want to make a shout out to a few members too!

Dragon convinced me to hop on the battle server and do a few rounds of LC Randbats. The truth of the situation is that I was actually in the midst of a mild panic attack over some personal stuff, and to deal with it I decided to get out of my own head by talking with Shawn and doing a few battles. I felt.. so much better afterwards. Dragon brought me out of my own anxiety to have some fun battling, and it was really great! We are now decided rivals and currently settling a tie breaker. >:] Though I will emerge victorious!

Achromatic, for sincerely being one of the best friends I have. He held my hand through Bowie's tragic death, he shared with me my grief, and we got through it together. If you don't know Ben, you're doing yourself a disservice. Plus, Animal Crossing is so much better with a friend. <3 Ben, I love you to pieces.

circuit for being an awesome friend. Seriously the easiest person ever to talk to and the best mod partner a girl could ask for. I'm so lucky to have you in my life man. Thanks for listening to all of my bs.

Nina, zappyspiker, Infinite, killer150, Merlin, JohnnyMustang, Ice, and everyone from the A&D skype group! Sorry if I missed any of you!

Fire for being one of the most caring people I know and having adorable kitties! Noa for being an absolute sweetheart! Archy for reaching out to me even though I am literally the WORST at replying to VMs. Ivysaur for dealing with my inconsistency and still being the most positive, intelligent, and unconditionally awesome person ever!

I know there's so many more of you I appreciate but this is all I can think of now so as I remember how awesome you all are I'll add to this! <333

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Here we go.

Obligatory I appreciate Zen for everything there is, as usual.

Ludger, as well.

And flight for not being afraid to speak your mind. You're one of my roll models, in a way, sorry I'm always acting difficult with you.

Some new ones from me:

MiracleGhost47 - While I've never actually talked to you, I appreciate your very helpful nature. Maybe someday, I will strike a convo with you.

deriozo and zappyspiker - for your huge animanga forum contributions, keep that up.

And Meloetta - I enjoy our conversations that we have, always leaves me eager for more, even though I answer slow.

Yukari

Well... I'm going to say that I've been going through a lot lately, and I want to say thank you to all the people who have supported me. Specifically I'm going to mention Nagi, machomuu, Akiba, Pokestick, good times., Sukyandaru, Austin, Sopheria, and probably others I'm forgetting. Thank you guys so much for being there for me. <3

Sirfetch’d

I wanna say how special of a person flight is to this forum. She contributes so much and I feel like it really goes unnoticed. Angie has been a member here for a decade and all throughout has been a bright spot for us all. She deserves a huge hug :>

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Castform Chase, you're an awesome person! You're always there when I need someone to talk to!
    Sopheria You're so sweet and amazing, I'm glad I've been able to get to know you better! I'm always glad to see you around! :3
    Noa My sister! You brighten my day every day! :3
    Fire Rika! You're amazing. You make it all fun and seem less intimidating! I'm always glad to see you pop online when things get a little er...strange. ;) (You know which place I'm talking about)
    flight Aaah! Angie! <3 Our long conversations are amazing! I definitely enjoy your company whether we're talking about interesting things or are just fangirling over computers or tech or anything else! Honestly you've been an anchor for me. :3

Years
    I am going to shout out Dark Azelf. He is one of the first friends I made on the PC battle server, and so long he's not around females, is one of the most kind-hearted users out there. He also made as much of an impact on my Pokemon career as anyone outside of my boyfriend (Trickroom) and soviet. I can now successfully build stall teams without resorting to broken Pokemon like Gothitelle! Seeing as stall is the only viable playstyle in OU, it was important for me to learn how to play it properly.

Thank you so much, Dark Azelf! :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Sanguine needs more love. She's beautiful, adorable, and a really amazing moderator in the battle server in general! Honestly, the battle server will never be the same without her, and I'm truly happy for all of the kindness and warmth she gives to me and to the others. A true friend indeed!

Thanks for everything so far, dear! Please keep it up. <33

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I also want to give some love to Sanguine. What a warm and kind soul! She's funny, smart, thoughtful, and lovely. The server is such a wonderful place with her in it, and my life has a little extra sparkle and fun with her in it!

Love you, Sang!!!

Years
    I want to give a shout out to Noa. She is so cheerful and sweet person. Always ready to cheer everyone. She always support me. She is so adorable and awesome. I don't have any words to describe her anymore. She is angel.

Second person I want to show my appreciation is Killer150, man that guy just goes deep in everything, he's full of determination.

Ketsuekir, you're so awesome buddy. Thanks for dragging me in UG. You're fantastic bud.

Hades, if you want to talk to anime know-it-all just VM her. She's just too awesome about anything related to anime. Other than that she always ready to help anyone.

Hikamaru we talk little but you're a good person from heart. Always ready to help anyone with anything.

And I want to give my love to everyone in UG. Everyone in UG are total badass. Sometimes they become too weird but that's what I like about all of them. I love you all guys~

Lastly, I recently join RPs, Love you gimmepie because you help me with everything. Varys to point out all mistakes in my first SU. Retro bug, we just talk a little but you're a awesome guy.

So that's it I think. Ja Ne then.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Oh lemme begin the February one~

GreninjAsh generously offered me her Mew Code, that's best thing ever for a Pokemon fan. Thank you, thank you! I'm truly grateful! (: Bless this lady.

EDIT: Aaron40 gave me a Shiny Xerneas and a Shiny Yveltal. I'm totally speechless for these kind people's offers! Thank you so much, keep on being awesome!

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'd like to give a shout out appreciation to two people in particular.

> Sun for always being so motivated to help me with keeping First/Second/Fourth Gen on their feet. I hope things look up for you soon.

> Another shout out goes to Hikamaru for being one of the most welcoming people here at PC. We're all grateful to have you here, new members and old.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm not sure if I've made an appreciation post to Brendino, but thank you so much for the support and help for the (PGen) clubs. Not to mention, the clubs aren't really assets in PGen, but I'm really thankful for the help we've been receiving, despite your busy schedules. Keep up the great work as always!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shoutout to gimmepie for being an amazing person, a wise partner and a good friend. I maybe don't tell him enough how swell I think he is c: Happy Valentine's day, dear <3

Years
    I'd like to give a shoutout to Desinishon, Noa, Karnavaly, Sheep, & Drew for being such great friends <3
    And to everyone who's posted in my Q&A, I enjoy answering your questions!
    And to the VIPs, I love talking with you guys <3

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Here's mine thank you so much for being a kind friend Blue or as we all know, Joe. :P He's incredible and supportive. BFF, hahaha can't believe I used that term. XD

Secondly, here's an odd one. I'm not sure about this person's (or is it actually people!?), thank you so much for acting as Cupid's messenger, Luvdisc. I kinda tortured you with my mass messages, haha. But yeah, thanks a lot!

Shoutout to gimmepie for being an amazing person, a wise partner and a good friend. I maybe don't tell him enough how swell I think he is c: Happy Valentine's day, dear <3

I second this, despite the fact he still owes me something. ;)

Years
    I have a shoutout for Noa for being such a cute member, and also Lycanthropy and Otamajakushi for being such great buds in PokeTrivia (and also congratulating me on reaching WTP Master Rank).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back