• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Quote game!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • TWEWY! Can't mistake that one.

"Look, whatever you're thinking, do me a favor; don't let go."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Not sure what game that is from

Now for the one I will do

"Officially, there never was a "Clone Rebellion" on Kamino. Unofficially, approximately twenty years after we were created, a special detachment of the Imperial 501st Legion was dispatched to Kamino, with orders to eradicate an army of clones that had been bred to take arms against the Empire. Our mission commander, an expert on the inner workings of Kamino, was a young bounty hunter named Boba Fett."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • @AuricTwins, the quote I chose is from Titanfall

Now from the one from zeno101200, that is from Fire Emblem Awakening

Now the one I will do for today

"The only future to master is one's own. The humans understand this. Yet they also understand that the past is the genesis of all things, and must be afforded proper deference."

zeno101200

The Wanderer
    Years
  • I wanna say Mass Effect?

"I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates of hell. Come forth, divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!"

Years
  • Tales of Vesparia

"You let me live. You tell me I'm a clone, but I chose to spare you. Maybe Kota is right. Maybe this is all a trick, a way to get me so confused that I'd forget who I really am and become your slave again. But either way, I let you live. I've finally broken your hold over me."

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
    Years
  • Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night."

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • FNaF

"Don't say 'kiss' to me unless you're actually givin' me a kiss. Otherwise it's just words. Okay?"

Back