• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The water type club

Years
  • There have been several Water type Ride Pokemon throughout the games.

Lapras is the oldest, starting in XY, and also the one that has appeared the most; appearing in XY, SM/USUM & LGPE.
    Spoiler:

Sharpedo has made appearances in ORAS and in SM/USUM:
    Spoiler:

Aside from those, ORAS also allowed you to ride Wailmer and Kyogre. USUM allowed to you travel between islands via Mantine Surf. LGPE let's you ride Starmie and Gyarados and Legends Arceus let's you ride Basculegion.
    Spoiler:

Which of these is your favorite Water type Ride Pokemon?
    Which ones do you recall using?
    For Mantine Surf: Did you like the minigame?

If you could add any Water type Pokemon as a Ride Pokemon, which one would you pick?

own answers:
    Spoiler:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Which of these is your favorite Water type Ride Pokemon?
    Sharpedo, so much fond memories in UM!

Only Sharpedo, Lapras, mantine, and basculegion!

Yeah! thought it was a refreshing minigame!

If you could add any Water type Pokemon as a Ride Pokemon, which one would you pick?
    Araquanid would be cool, you'd be able to walk on water!

Years
  • Which of these is your favorite Water type Ride Pokemon?

Lapras would be my pick because it's always been a favorite pokemon of mine and seeing it's cute proportions in the overworld looks awfully cute, like a Lapras doll from your secret base come to life. I need to get around to playing LGPE, because I do really like Starmie and Gyarados also, and would love to sail on one of them.

I liked the idea of it, as always cool to have ways to interact with pokemon outside of the battlefield, and thought the mantine very amusing with that seat on it's back, flipping through the air with you, but I wasn't an adept player, who knew all the tricks and when I was supposed to used to them contest-style, I just played it a little, and tried to obstacles and not fall off as I rode the waves. Haha.

Bet you'll never guess ;)

Back