• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • She Don't Know Me by Bon Jovi. Great lyrics, great song. Bon Jovi is also always really fun to sing along to.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've been listening to Reality Away by Design The Skyline.

Okay, so... Design The Skyline is a fairly new band that has been getting a lot of crap in the metal genre. Mainly because of their song, "Surrounded by Silence," has gotten tons of negative comments. Why? Well, because they put a bunch of different genres into one song. It was a huge mess. It went from post hardcore to deathcore to pop, etc. It was strange, to say the least. Then, one of my friends posted one of their songs. I listened to it, and liked it. It was one of the new songs off of their full-length album, Navaeh. I listened to the other songs, and realized I really liked those songs too (my favorite, of course, being Reality Away). This band, in my honest opinion, has a lot of potential. They're experimental, pop, and metal. They're unique.

tl;dr: At first, I hated this band. Now, I like them.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Me And You - Nero

I'm actually pretty into Nero right now although I don't at all like where their "dubstep" has gone since imo it's hardly even dubstep at all. Still a good song but needs to decide what it wants to be. I got the rest of the album too which I need to give a listen, should be interesting!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Remains - Maurissa Tancharoen

It's simultaneously impossibly beautiful and crushingly depressing. To me, anyway. It makes me think of the world post-apocalypse.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Down With The Trumpets - Rizzle Kicks

One of my friends with a pretty similar music taste to me just linked me this and OH MY GOD. I think I'm already in love. I can see why people who like old-school rap and all that wouldn't be into it but really if you're into rap/hip-hop it's well worth a listen imo. Embedding.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Ke$ha - Cannibal

I dunno, I've always liked this song, and this side of Ke$ha. :P

TY

i dunno why i like it, it started when i found the easter egg on zombies

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I'm sorry Eeveon... BUT I HATE DESIGN THE SKYLINE. THEY KINDA DESERVE THE CRAP THEY GET... sorry :333333

Anyways, I'm listening to Danger, Wildman... by The Devil Wears Prada :3333 "I KNOW A GHOSTTTTTT" love that part :D

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Italolbrothers-Stamp On The Ground
    Not hearing this song for a while I though I should re listen to this quite catchy song.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
    Aaaah, Belinda Calisle <3 Probably one of my favorite songs of the 80's, if not my favorite song from the 80's.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Rolling in the Deep- by ADELE.

Got it the other day after all these Underbelly Razor ads. Pretty good some, I might get more of her music later :)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    White Flag - Dido
    Aaaaah, this song is so sad ;-; I can't listen to any Dido song and not feel emotion, but this one...:(

Years
  • The "What are you listening to?" Thread

Everyplace Is A House by Maps & Atlases

The first time I heard this song I found it unnecessarily complex and nowhere near as good as something you'd find on their more folk-sounding third EP, but after a few listens this has become one of my favourites from the band. Especially the last 40 seconds of the song - easily the highlight of all the Maps & Atlases releases I've heard.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beerholder by I Set My Friends On Fire :33333

I love the way he says "there's so much oxygen that I forgot to breathe"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back