• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Feedback/Suggestion/Question Thread

Feedback/Suggestion Thread

Since this is a fresh new board, of course, things won't go so smoothly at first. That's a given, so, here, you'll be able to give some feedback on how everything is on this board, as well as some suggestions you have that we can do to constantly improve this board, as we want you guys to have a joyful and fun experience when using this board!

And of course, if you have any questions about this board, you can ask on this thread too. Thanks for your time~!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

The World Conference

Bienvenue! Velkommen! 歡迎! Bienvenido! Welcome! Welcome to the World Conference Thread, or you can just call this the Daily Chit Chat for The World of PokéCommunity board. Here, you can simply chat with your fellow members about anything that relates to this board, from friendly discussion, to plans for a new region, etc!

Some Things You Should Know:

Anyone can post!
    Anyone can post here! No matter who you are, you're more than welcome to come and chat about everything that goes on here.

Don't spam
    Please don't write short and pointless messages! If you're someone aiming for the big 15 (aka trying to reach 15 posts to be able to post images and/or links), please do not spam this thread. It is highly recommended to explore other areas of the forum rather than just relying on this thread for post count.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Wow! This actually became a thing! This is pretty exciting! :)

I can't wait to see what kind of regions people come up with. I'm sure I've got some ideas in my head somewhere, so maybe I'll try and make one of my own.

Also, first post in the new forum! :)

pkmin3033

Interesting. I've actually done quite a bit of worldbuilding for Pokemon RP forums in the past, and have a region of my own that I fully developed, but never really got off the ground, because I'm lousy at advertising and I strongly dislike unstructured roleplaying...perhaps I'll adapt and expand upon it a bit and post it up here in the near future. It's...big. Very big. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Wow! This actually became a thing! This is pretty exciting! :)

I can't wait to see what kind of regions people come up with. I'm sure I've got some ideas in my head somewhere, so maybe I'll try and make one of my own.

Also, first post in the new forum! :)

Welcome! :D

I'm hoping to make a Pokemon Fissures region thread ^_^. It's going to be fun to flesh it out a bit more.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I have a question about the quadrants. Are our regions placed within them, or are they wherever we want (like just dropped in different parts of a huge ocean)?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Welcome! :D

I'm hoping to make a Pokemon Fissures region thread ^_^. It's going to be fun to flesh it out a bit more.

Now I know which region I'll want to join right away. :)

Or go to war with. :P

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Now I know what you meant when you said you were organzing a thing, Mana.
    This seems awesome! I definitely should participate because I have a couple ideas of my very own. I'm not sure if I'll have the time though. Perhaps, I'll just join one and see where it goes.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Just a couple of things that were quick changes:

1) I've increased the max pokemon you can start out with in a region to 151 pokemon, sooo, yeah you can have up to that many when starting a region.
    2) You can have fakemon for your region too, if you created any!

Years
  • Oh wow nice to see a new fresh and original section here... not sure if I want to get on the creating side but I do like to see what people have made nonetheless.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • wow we finally made this a thing!
    Really exciting to have this :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahh super happy to see my idea came to light, you did a great job of making it happen Dragon :D

Years
  • I just spend a really sad amount of time narrowing my dex down to 151. I can't wait to earn points and remedy that somehow lol

Back