• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Y?ko Region (Revamped!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • So I wasn't able to participate in this Roundtable due to being very ill for the majority of the weekend and it looks like it kind of fell through this time. Shall we try for this Friday, the 15th? In the meantime, we can certainly use the thread for brainstorming topic ideas- just don't go into too many details before the official beginning, right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So I wasn't able to participate in this Roundtable due to being very ill for the majority of the weekend and it looks like it kind of fell through this time. Shall we try for this Friday, the 15th? In the meantime, we can certainly use the thread for brainstorming topic ideas- just don't go into too many details before the official beginning, right?

I was going to say, yeah, that'd be better with me too. D:

And yes, you can do that~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We should probably think about what we're going to discuss at Roundtable at some point I suppose. :P Put more depth into some of the towns maybe? Since we're in-character we can, well, actually just make up minor conflicts/situations that should be the kind of thing discussed at such a conference. Like oh, this farming town is not supplying its quota, why is this? Or whatever. Something more interesting, probably. But continued town development via situational stuff.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Quote from before:

~ Where will the battle masters be hosting their "dojos" in
    ~ How we will conduct the New Year Festival
    ~ How will our cities & towns conducted in Virgoville, Librakun, Scorpian, Saggitariuum, Capriku, Aquarius, and Pischaul
    ~ A very important matter that can threaten the peace (possible storyline/plot alert!)

Yeah; I wanna chat about money, politcal status, and other things, but more so on our structure.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • How do you mean our structure? Like how exactly our government works? Or how our towns work relative to each other and the capital? Or even how the local town governments work? OR ALL OF IT SHAWN

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • How do you mean our structure? Like how exactly our government works? Or how our towns work relative to each other and the capital? Or even how the local town governments work? OR ALL OF IT SHAWN

Yes, all of it! o: Or at least, anything our creative minds can muster up!
    We can't hold back, now~!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Maybe we should put together a breakdown of our agenda, then, like--

+ Battle Master Dojo Locations (Masters v important to their towns)
    + Government:
    - Central Government (Capitol and relation to other regions)
    - Local Government (how individual towns will be run; Battle Master input highly valued!!)
    - Infrastructure & Communications (relationships between towns and capitol)
    + New Year's Festivities
    - Events
    + DRAMA

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Crap, I think I accidentally missed the first Round Table meeting last week but I will definitely be there this weekend and am excited! ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The Round Table

The royal hall was prestigious, glistering with the finest decoration and feature. A large, black, wooden table staff right in the hall, covered with red table cloth, and had black Sutton chairs all around it. Everyone in attendance were all in their seats in a small space behind the main hall, here to observe and give opinions when needed.

The court and other members of the group slowly started to occupy seats to the table, as the place got more filled. Soon the court was asked to be filled with silence, as the queen eventually made her way to her seat on the front of the table, being able to face everyone all at once.

"For all those attending, welcome to the Round Table," The Queen greeted in a loud, firm voice so that the crowd could hear it too. "We have developed this room in order to discuss our agenda of Yoko, as well as the possible dangers it can face. Please welcome my royal court, the battle masters, as well as the chosen legislators for this event, as they will officially join in the discussion. Any citizen is allowed to raise their hand in case they have something to say, but please be patient until we call upon you."

She finally took her seat, brushing her long hair from her face as it got tangled in the process. "Now then, let's begin. Our first business, is our towns. Because they are fairly new, developed towns and cities, Virgoville, Librakun, Scorpian, Saggitariuum, Capriku, Aquarius, and Pischaul in general need a way to contain their economic and political structure. Does anyone have any ideas on what sort of towns and cities they should be in Yoko?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey, I have a question. I had a day off from school today because of school and I had come up with some ideas but before I post anything I was wondering, are these all the towns we have so far:

Spoiler:

Also, I have an idea that Arieshu City to Leoshin City are the older cities whereas Virgoville to Pischal are newer developing cities?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, I have a question. I had a day off from school today because of school and I had come up with some ideas but before I post anything I was wondering, are these all the towns we have so far:

Spoiler:

Also, I have an idea that Arieshu City to Leoshin City are the older cities whereas Virgoville to Pischal are newer developing cities?

Ahhh missed your post - Yup so far!

And hm, sure that's an idea. Do you have any specifics in mind? o:

Back