• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yellow Advanced Team

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Yellow Productions
    The Yellow Advanced Team
    Banner thanks to "The Doctor"

Introduction
    Well Im tyson, the author of Yellow Advanced Version, I did indeed make a thread for this game a couple months back like in August. I had given up hope though after a few errors appeared in the game and I had NO knowledge on how to correct them. Well now im back, it was kinda un-expected a member called KingCyndaquil has given me the strength to continue or better....Start over!

Application form
    Below if you want could you guys fill this out if you want to join the team. If your interested in seeing my game by far than click my banner in my sig.

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current team members
    Me:Scriptor, Story ideas, A little Mapping, some graphic material
    KingCyndaquil:Mapper
    -DefaulT:Scriptor Mapping Graphical material
    Quickster:Scriptor

Guys that are good at inserting new music into Firered, this hack needs that ability. So if anyone who is good at that you are welcome to join, nothing major realy I need someone who can insert some ruby music in without replacing any of Firered's, thank you very much!!
    Thanks to all who have taken the time to look at this.And I'll ask to re-open my game thread when there is a update.

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Well we got 2 scriptors now and a mapper so we really don't need much :) but of course we are still always accepting members.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Ide be willing to help,

Skills: mapping, scripting, spriting
    Proof of work:
    Maps:
    Spoiler:

Sprites: (mostly fusions but it shows i have knowledge of pixel art.)
    Spoiler:

Scripts: None to show D:
    Past experience: My own personal boredom.
    Contact information: [email protected] - MSN

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Well it looks good, I'll add you on MSN when I get the chance so we can talk about the hack.

But if anything you've most certainly passed, meaning your in :)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Ide be willing to help,

Skills: mapping, scripting, spriting
    Proof of work:
    Maps:
    Spoiler:

Sprites: (mostly fusions but it shows i have knowledge of pixel art.)
    Spoiler:

Scripts: None to show D:
    Past experience: My own personal boredom.
    Contact information: [email protected] - MSN

nice Maps man. welcome to the team

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Well it's already started I'm just taking a break probally won't get back into it until Saturday or something, sorry but personal life is once again getting the best of me.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Well it's already started I'm just taking a break probally won't get back into it until Saturday or something, sorry but personal life is once again getting the best of me.

I totally get that. It does that to everyone,lol.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    Well Team things are a bit smooth now, so I will be working on the hack today and perhaps the next 2 days as well than it's school(what a drag)but yep if any of you are ready to than let me know so we can discuss Yellow Advanced's progress.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Well Team things are a bit smooth now, so I will be working on the hack today and perhaps the next 2 days as well than it's school(what a drag)but yep if any of you are ready to than let me know so we can discuss Yellow Advanced's progress.

I am ready whenever you are.

Back