• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This feels familiar...

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
    Hey Guys;
    I'm Master-Pixel, and I've recently remembered that I had an account on here!

For those who don't know me; I'm 17, and I enjoy making artworks - most of which can be found on my DeviantArt Page!

Just glad to be back in the community!
    On my birthday as well!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hey M-P!

Welcome to PC!

Happy birthday! X) Woot woot! It's always awesome to see older members coming back! :D

I see you make artwork, which is really cool! I checked out your DeviantArt page and I must admit there's some fabulous stuff in there. Do you like drawing/making fake Pokés? I hope you take advantage of PC's art & design forum and post some of your work there, too, for all of the community to see! :>

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here this time around! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around & happy bday again! xD

Back