• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is my idea

Which is the best story?

• Story 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Story 2

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Story 3

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Okay!
    I put story and tell me what you think.
    1.You live in a region call _____.Prof.___ call you and let you choose your starter.
    You journay begin!(The story too short:\)

2.You want be the best trainer or champion!At your jounary,got bad guy(of cause!)name _____ and _____.They have evil plan,they want catch all legend pokemon!Well you stop them?

3.You live in a town name _____.You and your rival was young,you and your rival was reading at pokemon trainer school.Your teacher give you pokemon for the last exam.After get your pokemon,you jounary begin!Prof.___ have a mission for you and your rival,he need you to do..........(secret)

4.Hmm so many people say story 3 is same as white version.So i make a story.Here the story...
    You want be the pokemon master.One day,Prof.___ give you and his son a starter.Prof.____ want you and his son searth for the 3 regis.You journary start!(End of story?No way!LanJiao:Okok it not end!)Team____ and Team ____ want to catch dark jirachi.(hehe:P)And the jirachi(not dark!) was dream a bad dream,the bad dream is....
    jirachi see dark jirachi destroy the world!Jirachi want you to stop them.

This is a hack of fire red(of cause!).

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • I, for one, think that story 3 is the best one. But you still should elaborate on it more. I mean... That's not very catching, but it could be, with some work. Good luck. :)

Years
  • Eh...? Only 2 people read my thread?
    No la..:P it also good if get people read my thread:D.
    Umm.. no 1 choose story 2?Hmm..All like story 3 ah.
    I will try my best:).

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    number 1 is a common story.., number 2 sounds more original, but number 3 sounds more like the famous PKMN White Version hack. :\

And so I'll go with number 2. ;)

Years
  • Hello,story 4 nice?I was rush and thinking the story!
    EDIT:But,you cant vote for story 4 yet:P...

Last edited:

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • Personally, I like the second one. It may not be entirely original but it's simple enough to be unterstandable yet it can be complicated enough to keep things interesting.

Before you get started on your hack, I'd suggest heavily refining your English skills. I hope you aren't offended by me saying this, but I can barely understand a word you're saying. For example, instead of saying this...

2.You want be the best trainer or champion!At your jounary,got bad guy(of cause!)name _____ and _____.They call evil plan,they want catch all legend pokemon!Well you stop them?

Try this...

2. Ever since you were young, you always dreamt of become a Pokémon Master. On your tenth birthday, you finally receive your first Pokémon and begin your long awaited journey! However, on your journey you discover that Team ___ and Team ___ are developing a plan to catch all of the legendary Pokémon. Will you be able to stop them?

Remember, if your hack has poor grammar, then no one will take it seriously.

Years
  • Oh!
    I will learn more grammar xD
    Honest,my grammar is BAD xD
    EDIT:Oops.. story 2 i type wrong... i type it ''call''it should be ''have''.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    sorry if i sound too critical but honestly, all 3 stories suck.

cmon man, their just so overdone and contrived! well except for maybe story 3 which seems A BIT different.

ive noticed that people on the forums always support hacks that go close to the tv series. well, honestly the tv series is kiddish and sucks[my opinion] try thinkin of somethin different, man!

Back