• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    An Elite 4 member, because I'll get to be an elite 4 member (-_-) Apart from this, people around me will be able to rely on me in dangerous situations :D

This one might be s bit similar to the previous question: Would you want to be a Gym Leader or a Contest star?

Years
    I would love to be a top coordinator, of course! Being a gym leader would be quite enthralling but I absolutely love contests. They involve so much imagination, heart, skill, and creativity.

Race a Swellow or race a Manectric?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I'll lose to either one, but I'll race with Manectric, anyways.

Trust a Nickit to protect your food or trust a Sneasel to guard your Pidgey eggs?

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Well, I'm going to lose either my food or my eggs regardless, but Sneasel is one of my favorite Pokémon, so anything to have a chance to interact with one. Sneasel it is!

Cuddle a Houndoom or cuddle a Perrserker?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Gold Berry because I rarely use Lum/Miracle Berries, but always use Sitrus! Miracle Berries have such a pretty name, though.

Spin-offs or main series games?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Spin-offs for sure, if only because I'm obsessed with the Mystery Dungeon and Rumble series! (And maybe Pinball, which is admittedly a guilty pleasure of mine! 🙈💦) As much as I really enjoyed the main series games, I'm just not... particularly to attached to them, if that makes sense? :o

Eat a deathly spicy Tamato Berry or eat a bitter-tasting Energy Root?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
    ^ I'm impressed you can handle that super bitter taste, ahaha! =p

Back on topic, I think Karen would be more fun to battle against!

Would you rather play a Pokémon game that's literally impossible to beat (keeping in mind that you can't even progress beyond the beginning because of how hard it is!), or play a Pokémon that automatically beats itself, where all you have to do is keep pressing the A button to scroll through dialogue?

Years
    • Seen today
    That impossible game does exist for me, and it's the romhack "Dark Rising". No way I could ever do the grinding that game requires. This is coming from someone that has beaten the original Dragon Quest. I'm patient so I could deal with pressing A.

Have Ash as a traveling companion, or Red as a traveling companion?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Considering Magcargo is supposedly hotter than the sun, I'll take the Voltorbs.

Fly on the back of somewhat miffed Mega Latias or explore the Distortion World with an unusually friendly Giratina as your guide?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'd rather take of Cubone's mask. I feel like taking Kingler out of his shell would kill the poor thing! D: Horribly, might I add.

Battle Brock with no type advantage 100 times or go through Mount Moon with no Repels 30 times?

Meadow

Years
    Oh my goodness, random encounters without Repels are my worst nightmare, so I'd take ANYTHING over that, even if 100 battles against Brock sounds tedious. :x

Attempt to surf on Pokémon that can't swim, or attempt to ride the sky on a Pokémon that can't fly?

Meadow

Years
    Kalos always felt like my dream region to live in, hehe, so I'd definitely choose it for sure! :D

Would you rather see remakes of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum first, or remakes of Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky first?

Years
    Remakes of DPPt. I've never played Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, so I don't really care if there will be their remakes.

Grass/Fighting-type table-like Pokémon OR Fire/Psychic-type bonfire-like Pokémon?

Meadow

Years
    I'd definitely go for the Master Ball despite knowing full well that I'd be too frugal to ever use it anyway! x3

Attempt to befriend a hostile Gyarados, or attempt to befriend a hostile Bewear?

Back