• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This poll is about food

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wanna know three things, people. This is super important (or not).

1) What's your favourite meal? Be it just a sandwich or an all out feast with several courses, I wanna know the whole menu.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? If you cook! If not, cereal is an acceptable answer. (Y-you can make that, right??)

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? Or you could just answer both. I dunno. I'm done.

...that's it. My answers are coming later.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    favorite meal: a pretty (must be visually appealing) Jerusalem salad with a side order of applesauce and a confetti cupcake.

best meal I can cook: those little microwave meals, you know, like Lean Cuisine

craving: a spoonful of peanut butter ;3; =I cry because we are out of peanut butter=

Years
    1) My favorite meal is spagetti and gralic bread. I just love spagetti
    2) The best meal i can cook is tater tots (haha i can't really cook at all this is like the 1 thing i know how to make)
    3) Right now i am craving ICE CREAM i haven't had ice cream in a couple months and there is nothing more in the world i like more than ice cream

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    1) What's your favourite meal? My favourite meal is Christmas eve at my grandmother's house. She makes seafood pasta, octopus, squid, crab and seafood kabobs along with a whole bunch of things I'm probably forgetting. Best mean ever imo.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Pasta, probably. It's easy to make and can taste really good.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? Not craving anything right now since I just a some ice cream and popcorn a little while ago.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    1) What's your favourite meal? Pasta with meatballs! My family has a secret recipe. It's given by mouth, so it's not written down at all. Grandma learned from her father, Mom learned from Grandma, and I'll learn from Mom someday. It takes hours to make and it's complete torture to smell for so long, but eating it makes the wait worth it. The sauce, the cheese, the meat, the pasta, omggg <3.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? I can't/don't cook yet. All of the things that my family makes have a certain recipe that's given by mouth. I haven't been given anything, so the best I make is mac 'n' cheese, toast, and crackers with peanut butter. Baking is different though; I'm good at that :3.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate? I'm hungry right now, but I've been craving things like crazy. Crackers with American cheese, gummy worms, gummy hamburgers, pasta, stew, McDonald's chicken nuggets, steak, broccoli, mashed potatoes, plantains, shape mac 'n' cheese, brownies, sugar cookies, strawberries, a milk shake, french fries, apples, and fudge. :'D

Years
    1:What's your favourite meal?

Well i'm a big sea food fan. My favorite meal would have to be snow crab, not over cooked though.

2) What's the best meal you can cook?

Well the best meal I can cook that is decent would have to be fettuccine alfredo. It's very fast and it's easy as well.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate?

Well, right now i'm craving chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips inside and a big slice of carriot cake. The last thing I ate was a bacon cheese burger (plain) and some french fries from wendys.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    1: Rabbit, roast potatoes, gravy, maybe peas, all that good stuff. Not something I'd want often though, I don't like eating so I'll usually have whatever's convenient. Chips; noodles; etc.
    2: Christmas cake, if that counts.
    3: No. Tiger bread; still eating it.

...that's it. My answers are coming later.
    For postcount amirite?
    This poll is about food

Bay

Years
    1) What's your favourite meal?
    Would have to be my mom's fried rice. Very yummy. :3

I can't cook too many stuff, but I can cook fried rice. However, my mom makes them better. XD

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? If so, what is it? If not, what was the last thing you ate?
    No, not now. Last thing I ate is barbecue pork my dad barbecued for the family. XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    1) What's your favourite meal?
    Probably Pasta, Pizza or Enchiladas.

Chicken and rice. Yeah, bro. I can cook.

I'm craving Apple Juice, if that counts. And last thing I ate was Enchiladas. XD;

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    1) Meatballs, most likely.

2) Pasta with [insert basically anything here]. And croquettes.

3) Not really, I had breakfast an hour ago.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    1. A big, fat juicy burger with fries, preferably seasoned.
    2. Turkey sandwich. I can't cook (at least not without the fire department coming to my place) and cereal is just meh.
    3. I could go for some fries right now :)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    1) What's your favourite meal? Curry

2) What's the best meal you can cook? Honestly it would be curry

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Yes, yes i am, i crave any type of food that is not cooked

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    Favorite meal? Not too sure....Maybe pasta? (I know that C.C's favorite is pizza.)

What is the best meal you can cook? Soup, or just normal pasta. I am an excelent chef, since other members of the family can't cook.

What food are you craving at this very moment? Pizza, because I can order it, and I don't feel like making anything.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    1. Any red meat.

2. I don't cook. Last thing I made was some prawn thing. Easy really.

3. Was actually going off to eat breakfast, but decided not to. Then saw this thread now am going to.

Years
    Favorite Meal: Steak. I want a damn cow.

Biggest Meal I Can Cook: Macaroni and Cheese

Craving: Fries. Tons of fries. Meal of fries. Pool of fries.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    1) What's your favourite meal? Pasta or Pizza. I guess I'm going Italian for the moment.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? I guess Ceareal or ready made meals

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Same as my first answer. I would love some Pasta and/or Pizza.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

1) What's your favourite meal? Feasts! especailly at Taco Bell! lol xD I eat a soft taco supreme, crunch wrap, Nachos and a Quesidilla.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? I can cook a lot of things. I can make a hand made cake o.o;

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? TACO BELLL :]]]]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    1) What's your favourite meal? Most seafood dishes; but not just a whole fish with a bit of sauce on the side... =x It has to be a bit more creative than that. Seafood pasta is awesome. Salmon is my favourite type of fish.
    I will eat any dessert that includes chocolate. e_e

2) What's the best meal you can cook? I never try making anything too extravagant, but I can make most basic things; cakes, pies,
    bread, etc. The most difficult thing I've attempted was a soufflé, and it didn't collapse immediately like they usually do.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? No, I just ate some soup and it was horrible. So I'm eating chocolate to make up for it.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    1) What's your favourite meal? Hard to say… I really like roast chicken; me and my family have it every Sunday, but if we don't have a chicken to cook, we have roast beef instead. We have it with vegetables (broccoli, sweet corn, potatoes, carrots, etc), Yorkshire puddings and home-made gravy but smoked salmon with salad is just pure deliciousness. ( ;3;) I really like the flavour of it.

2) What's the best meal you can cook? I don't cook that much by myself, but I try to help out my parents with cooking dinner and all that. I can cook fried egg myself pretty well, and that's probably about it, unfortunately. I'm much better at baking scones and cakes and things like that though.

3) Are you craving a food at this very moment? Nah, I just had lunch - I had lentil and bacon soup with some bread, yum. Then followed by some chocolate… |D

Back