• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Ugh. I was trying to catch Regigigas today, as I had migrated my Regice, Regirock and Registeel from my Emerald yesterday. I threw all my Timer Balls, nearly all my Ultra Balls, nearly all my Dusk Balls and I had like 17 Poke Balls left. Guess what I caught it in?

>_<. The first of those Pokeballs. God was I like "O.O DANG YOU GAME FOR WASTING ALL MY POKEBALLS"

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    ...When u complete national dex in one day then freezing?!

Yeah, that happened to me once....

I was playing pokemon emerald, and I only had to trade over three more pokemon to complete the 'dex and a friend was coming over that day to give me the pokemon I needed. (I hadn't completed the 'dex in one day though... I had been at it [along with some other things] for well over a year... I don't cheat.)

I was in the battle frontier and I just finished a session at the battle tower and the game went to save when I was done...

It took a LONG time to save...
    Then it switched to a screen I had never seen before...

I let it sit like that overnight: I was hoping that it would EVENTUALLY save.

Looked at it the next morning and it was still "saving."
    I shut the game off.
    Turned it back on and I LOST EVERYTHING!!!

I just sat there on my bed slack-jawed in astonishment. I wasn't really pissed, suprisingly.....

That would have been the first time I had ever completed a pokedex to!.... D=

Whenever I see a Pachirisu.

Why?

(i had to meet the 25-character quota. haha)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    When I lost days and days of my life trying to catch FEEBAS, because I would like to have a Milotic, BUT I don't have Emerald/Ruby/Saphire (ok, he is hard to catch there too but ONLY 4 RANDOM SQUARES AT MT. CORONET?????)
    Ok, let it go girl
    xDDDDDDD

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    When an opponent in wi-fi keeps using gay moves like "Recover, Roost, Wish" every turns.. it could go on forever but no one would win.

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    i hate it when my attacks fail 3x in a row and the enemy gets a crit!

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    Nearly every member of Team galactic runs a full Dark spread and I monotype Ghost more often than not for the theme of it. Frustrations were had. Of course, it was all the more satisfying when I beat them regardless.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    When I was trying to catch my Larvitar at route 228, I used a Poke Radar but the only thing that appeared to me was GEODUDE's x_______________X for HOURS!

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
    Years
    Azelf...

CURSE YOU PIXIE

Tried about 30 times with all my pokéballs :< (15 of each kind you can buy, 28 ultra)

Still haven't caught it T_T

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    I hate trying to EV my monsters on the first playthrough of the main storyline. It's virtually impossible to get it perfect on the first time through like I could in Sapphire. :(

Lunar_mew803

pokemon rescuer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    when bidoof pop out EVERYWHERE and you cant avoid them
    when your lvl 100 loses to a lvl 6 pokemon(yes this has happened to my hand raised shiny mew)
    when you beat elite 4 and last person anialates you
    when your pokemon die from poison
    when some randomly awsome buneary pops out of nowhere and you wanna catch it,guess what.no pokeballs
    when your game freezes and you havent saved for hours

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Whether I had my Pokemon hurts itself in confusion.
    And when Cynthia's Garchomp using Earthquake on my Empoleon when I was about to kill it >.>
    Oh, and Candice's gym puzzle. D;

Years
    The battle tower period. Reasons Why:

1. Flailing Magikarp..KO'ed My Salamance
    2. A Iron Ball flinging ANYTHING that gets a crit to kill me
    3. Any Fricken thing with Ice Shard...cleared my team once...i hate you ice shard
    4. That darn haxer Palmer

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Any Battle Frontier facility. It's the hax, I tells ya! The hax!

Anytime I can't OHKO Cynthia's Garchomp.

Lucian's Bronzong, especially in Pearl.

Anytime the rival shows up with his hyperactive idiotic behavior.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    My rental Swampert was against a Luxray in the Battle Factory in Platinum. My Swampert had 44 HP left. His Luxray had about 5-10 HP left. I was begging he would be stupid and use a setup move like they almost always do when their pokemon is about to faint in RSE, but no. He decided to be evil and go with the Crunch.

D: That was the 7th match too.. the people in RSE were much nicer :X

Back