• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~THOSE THREE BOULDER DUDES~*!*~

~*!*~THOSE BOULDERS~*!*~

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • Out of Regice, Regirock and Registeel which one is your favorite (POLL)
    Which one was the most easiest when it came to capturing it?
    Which one was the most difficult to capture?

:t354:TG

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Uhh I can't really remember... I think registeel was the hardest for me to catch. But I've always been in love with Regice. I've always loved the might of his special defense in the advanced generation and he really helped me train pokemon in the E4 on fire red.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You must be bored tonight. xD Anyway, Regice actually needs you to wait on it. It's well worth my wait (even though Registeel can own both Regice and Regirock). It's my favorite, and has the best cry out of them.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I really can't say much about them, I don't remember which one was the hardest to catch but Regirock was the easiest. The Regis didn't appeal to me much, they weren't very interesting.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Regice is my favourite, as it's closest to a 'water' type out of the three, but surprisingly I never caught any of them, in fact I never caught any legendary pokemon unless it was absolutely essential to the storyline.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I love Regirock because it's the coolest one out there. even cooler than Regigas!

Years
  • *Regirock is my favorite.
    *Regice... ugh... usually ran out of PP and Struggled its way into defeat
    before I could capture it...
    *Registeel was easier to get usually. Not sure why as I have not gotten many of them. Might be to do with my Steelix.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I don't really dislike or like any of them. But Regice looks bad and regirick and Steel look better.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Regice is my fave, since it's not a smelly rock type or an over hyped steel type.

But, yur, I actually like all the regis. My favorite trio by far! =D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My favorite is Regice, the hardest to capture was Registeel. None of them were easy to capture, so that question I can't answer.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
  • The most fun out of all of them would be Regice. And I mean that sarcastically. I didn't even catch it, I ended up killing it.

Easiest would be Regirock since I caught it.

Registeel would be hardest because it used up all my PokéBalls.

:t007:DB

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I love Registeel !
    Only Regi I caught ( due to my crazy 8 year old brain , I didn't save b4 the others and killed them -___- ) . So..... I just like him !!!

Years
  • My favorite is Regice, it looks so cool.
    Anyways, the easiest to catch for me was Regirock, and the hardest was Registeel.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • I like Registeel the best, as it's my only Regi that's got a higher level than 43. I have six Regis LOL

1 lv.40 Regice,
    1. lv.43 Regice,
    2 lv.40 Regirock,
    1 lv.40 Registeel with Strength and Rock Smash LOL
    and my Registeel at Lv.69.

Hardest to catch? Regirock. I remember when I was a kid I used like 3 hours trying to catch that frigging thing. I was getting so frustrated..

Easiest to catch? Regice. Piece of cake for me.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Favorite: Registeel easiest to find and unlock.
    Easiest: Regirock because it didn't take too long to catch it.
    Hardest: Regice. Because my team was full of Dragons xD. Also the chamber is kinda annoying to unlock =/.

Back