• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Those 'Throw your GBC at the TV' moments.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Blue version: When my game save stopped saving and I was only 2 pokemon away from completing the pokedex. >.> I was pretty sure I was going to break my gameboy color, but I didn't since it was all I had.

Silver version: Did the same thing, died again but I only had 200 something so *shrug* I did however, have many hours of game play and breeding on it. That ticked me off like no other.

Yellow Version: When my sister played a new file and ruined my level 99 Pikachu.. *!%#!! I had never been so mad since I spent so much time raising it and playing. I gave up on that point, sold my yellow version and didn't play until another yellow version a few years later.

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
    Crystal was my first Pokemon game, and I had quite a few stupid things happen to me...

Like those times I fought Whitney's Miltank and kept on losing and whiting out, and didn't realize that by saving BEFORE fighting her, I wouldn't have to keep losing lots and lots of money.

And when I watered Sudowoodo and accidentally pressed "Run" instead of "Fight" and forgot to save beforehand!

And when I accidentally knocked out Suicune and saved afterward...

And... when I was about to catch Lugia and couldn't because I forgot to switch my Box!!

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    1. Searching for the legendary dogs.
    2. Playing forever to train my Typhlosion to level 100 (which was a big achievement back then) only to find the power shut off minutes later.
    3.Catching Mewtwo.
    4.Pokeballs not working in general.

Back