• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Concept: Thoughts on a side story / post-game concept?

What are the Avatar Forms based on?

• Only new Fakemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only old Pokemon

• A mixture of both

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Only old Legendary Pokemon

• Total voters
    Years
    • He/Him and They/Them
    • Canada
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    In my current fan game project, which I'm titling Pokemon Eternity, I plan on having a side story focused around the Legendary Quartet known as the Avatar Quartet. Basically, they each created and control a unique form of some Pokemon titled Avatar Forms (only available through this encounter). Also, due to the whole "Avatar" name reminding me of the show Avatar: The Last Airbender, I've decided to have these Avatar Forms be of Pokemon gaining one of four types, those being Fire to represent the Fire Nation, Water to represent the Water Nation, Ground to represent the Earth Nation, and Flying to represent the Air Nation. My only question as of now is this:

Should I have the Avatar Forms be of only Sedayan Fakemon (Sedaya is the Region Pokemon Eternity is based in), only old Pokemon, a mixture of both (two Sedayan, two old), or do I have them be a post-game story involving Formes of previous Legendary Pokemon?

Back