• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Title? they actually do that here?

davidhp89

Uponelevel
    Years
    Well this is something that is new. It seems that I have fallen into this sort of thing where I must introduce myself. Oh boy this is gonna be something, *ahem* I do not know.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Howdy! <3 Yeaaah they do use titles, but, I'm never good with em' myself, hehe. c:

Mmm, why not tell us a little about yourself? Any interests? Pokemon interests? Maaaaybe video games in general? Mmm, whatever the case may be, don't hesitate on exploring around the boards, and posting in on what you like, yeah? This forum has a lot of good boards to post in, and the members here are quite memorable and great to talk with! (:

So yeah, I hope we'll learn more about you, and I wish you a good night! And a enjoyous stay here on PC! If you ever need anything, all you gotta do is contact one of the staff members that you see around here, and we'll help you out at anytime you wish! <3

Cheers, and happy weekend! (:

Years
    Yes titles are a thing, but I'm usually bad with them myself. Welcome to PC, David! As Dragon said, why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you better as a member. It really helps with us showing you around!

We have topics for everything about Pokemon, to stuff like roleplays, trading, battling, ROM hacks, entertainment, and well even plain old chit-chat and polls. Take a look around and see what interests you, and hopefully you'll be able to make friends with the regulars in whatever your fave section turns out to be. Everyone here would love to chat with you!

Well, have an awesome time and we do hope you can stick around as a member because your activity can make the difference. If you have questions or concerns, or just need some guidance you can always contact any of the staff members in the bold names. I'm always happy to chat as well so visit my profile whenever you like, and yeah I'll see you around!

- Hikamaru

davidhp89

Uponelevel
    Years
    [day 2]

So now I guess I'll say stuff about myself in a very unorganized fashion.

I like role playing I suppose, and I especially like writting. As for pokemon, I play the games and buy the cards, (just to look at them I guess.) I also love the manga to death. so yeh.

Years
    Welcome to PC! Yeah, feels kinda awkward talking about yourself (since it seems to be looked down upon in society...). No worries here! Also, I too love Manga :D

Back