• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TLoZ: A Link to the Past (GBA) Map Editor

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    im still amazed that zelda,my favorite game is being hacked. i hope it will expand like the pokemon games did!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I like the idea of Zelda hacking. This could end up just as good as Pokemon hacking :D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Hey, I'd actually like to my hand at some zelda hacking. I already tried to hack oracle of seasons, but I couldn't get the tools to work...

Well, and to expand the GBA ROM Hacking scene. From what I know the other ROMs people hack are Metriod, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Mario Kart... lol not sure but the list isn't long. Just to say it here, I also played that game alot and I still have it :P
    People seem to hack pretty much every game out there, but the only ones that anyone really seems to care about are pokemon and super mario world, (and I think zelda classic is kinda popular.)

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • Uh, just to let you all know that this is still in progress and haven't been forgotten. Today, I started cracking the Outdoor maps hehe, anyway my plan is after the outdoor maps is decoded I may release the first version of Hyrule Map which only allows you to view its maps.
    TLoZ: A Link to the Past (GBA) Map Editor

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow...now I'll just have to learn how to twist the code until it begs for mercy and get some poor spriter to suffer my tyranny. Then at long last I can follow my dream. Portable OoT, here I come!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Wow! Amazed again! Can't wait to see the map viewer. i will look through the maps and tell you if there are any glicthes

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    i've been looking for a tool like this!
    i can finally make my Zelda Hack!
    my ideas aren't in vain!

Keep up the work!

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    This is perfect. I have been trying to make a Pokemon hack, but my story seems too dark and strays too far from the old 8 badges + E4. I planned to have many secret bosses and such, and I think that an action game would suit mine 10x better.

I cannot wait to see the LTTP hacking community improve!

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    is this still being worked on? i'd like to see a beta.

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • I've recently been thinking of making a LOZ hack. So I get hyrule magic and I can't really understand anything. I was only able to play around with a couple of maps and when I play tested, I glitched it out. Hyrule Magic imo is one of my most hated rom hacking programs. I even read through a 200 page pdf and it's still annoying. I personally think your program already looks 10 times better than hyrule magic. Hopefully you are going to make it more simplistic and not have one tool for them all. I can't believe there are actually a couple of good rom hacks out there made by hyrule magic. You guys should look up LOZ Parallel worlds. It is by far one of the most hardest, funnest, innovative LOZ hack out there. The best part is that it is fully completed and trust me it is hard as a *****.

Dabutcha

Creator of the Alphanigma Saga
    Years
  • I cant wait either. Its gonna be AWESOME.

On a slightly off topic note, does anyone know about a LA map editor?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Well, and to expand the GBA ROM Hacking scene. From what I know the other ROMs people hack are Metriod, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Mario Kart... lol not sure but the list isn't long. Just to say it here, I also played that game alot and I still have it :P

i used to hack gOLDEN SUN
    ITS A BIT HARD
    YOCANT Map hack on it yet

:/

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    when can we download it?
    im already loving it ^_^

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Havent been here for a while. Anyways, Zelda games were always my favourite and I just wish that youre still creating this little tool for noobs like us that just wanna have fun. Oh, I looked up masterminds minish cap mapEd and it doesnt look like he released a version yet. maybe you guys can work together on this project and then this program can have support for both games. Im just wishing you will finish atleast a beta so that we can finally have a decent Zelda hacking community whitch everyone will jump into thanks to you!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Havent been here for a while. Anyways, Zelda games were always my favourite and I just wish that youre still creating this little tool for noobs like us that just wanna have fun. Oh, I looked up masterminds minish cap mapEd and it doesnt look like he released a version yet. maybe you guys can work together on this project and then this program can have support for both games. Im just wishing you will finish atleast a beta so that we can finally have a decent Zelda hacking community whitch everyone will jump into thanks to you!

i complete agree,& second this

please release it for us
    thank you ^_^

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    ya, and if you aren't working on it anymore, which i assume since there is a lack of updates, then post the beta you do have, so some people can start hacking.

Back