• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To Be Continued...

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Ever watch one of those T.V shows where they leave you on a "To Be Continued...", or basically a cliffhanger ending, making you have to wait for the next installment to see what happens?

And if so, what was the biggest one you've ever seen?

For me, Mainframe's Reboot was the biggets cliffhanger ever. I remember seing the cliffhanger ending and checking every night for the continuation. But as some of you may know, they left the show of the hugest cliffhanger and never finished it.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    The best one I have ever seen has to probably be the classic Simpsons episode, "Who Shot Mr. Burns?"

That was an amazing episode.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I'm not about to place any specific episodes, but this season's Chuck has had a looot of cliffhanger endings and they have all been pretty great. At least in my opinion... I may just like Chuck far too much.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Heroes. And it annoys me to no end, as it was actually the series final. There were aton of questions left unanswered!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I like the one in Doctor Who where the Master uses a machine to turn everyone in the world into himself. Although that was my idea for what I am going to do and he stole it!

Ayselipera

I don't watch much television so the only show I can think of at the moment is Survivor. At the end of every episode they show a preview to the next episode and it's always played out like something shocking happened and then they cut away. Kills me every time. Not exactly your typical cliffhanger, but close enough as far as I'm concerned. c:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm probably biased, but The Pandorica Opens in Series 5 of Doctor Who's ending made me want the week to go by so fast.

Oh god I remember that - it almost killed me, it did.

One of the most annoying "To Be Continued..." screens I've ever seen has to be from the last episode of Farscape's fourth season, which ended by seemingly killing off two of the main characters then flashing that damned screen. THEN IT WAS CANCELED.

They were able to wrap things up with a mini-series later though, so it was alright...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't know any specific episodes, but I'll give you my opinion on them: I like "To be continued..." because it makes me want to watch the second part of the episode just to see what happens next.

zekes

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I was hooked on CSI and Lost Series and I am totally pissed off if that message flushed on the screen for I want to know what will happened next.

Back