• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Togepi, Togetic or Togekiss on your team?

Did you use a member of the Togepi Family on your team?

• Yes

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 67 38.7%

• Total voters

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Nah :\ On one of my playthroughs years ago on Gold, I wasnt too fond with Togetic on my team. So I didnt bother with it on my Heartgold. I just boxed it :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    I've always used the Toge-Family even in GSC. The fact that it's a free pokemon and that it turns into an adorable Togekiss with an awesome moveset known as Paraflinch makes it more rewarding having one in your team.

Hatching Togepi for the very first time in GSC made me go "Eh.. an egg was hatched from an egg" But seeing Misty, in the anime, carrying that tiny egg-pokemon around crying out (Toge-Priii!!) made me want to raise one myself.

Seeing Togekiss in the newer games was an orgasmic experience (Wtf?)
    Didn't get to evolve Togetic for while due to the lack of shiny stone x.x

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I tried using it once way back in G/S/C, but it didn't really impress me. I went with Crobat in HG/SS (gotta love him~) but maybe I'll give Togepi another shot someday.

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I had a lot of fun using a Togekiss on Platinum but I don't think I'll use it in Soulsilver.
    The need for happiness to evolve is just too much of a hassle most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    When I started playing my Soul Silver, I pretty much vowed to have the team that I had on my original Silver. Least for five members on my team (I never had a sixth member on my Silver). While Togekiss could have well been a choice for the sixth member of my team, I had yet to realize just how amazing it was (until my Platinum) so I chose Aerodactyl over it.

I did manage to get my Togepi to evolve into a Togetic by level 7. Mainly because I was wandering around with it in my party, until I got the other members of my team, haha.

Years
    I used a Togepi in my game and evolved it to Togetic. However I didn't know you could evolve it to Togekiss until it was around lv 50. At first I thought it looked weird but now I like it a lot.

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
    It's cute, but I don't really like it. Too much of a hassle to raise it and evolve it. I am keeping it in my team for now just to have someone to headbutt trees :P That's about it, it's still lvl 1

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I used a Togekiss in my last HeartGold playthough (he is now in my 'storage' game of Platinum), and he was great! Sadly he had Hustle instead of of Serene Grace, but he had the moves

Magical Leaf
    Aura Sphere
    Extra Scensonary
    Fly

but I never used fly in battle. :3

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I used a togetic ingame from when it hatched in SS/HG/PL/D/P. She helped alot throught the soulsilver game. She is still in my team right now.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I used to use him.I had him in my team for a few days but then i desided to replace him.

Ferny

The Shiny Ninetales
    Years
    I'm still debating on whether or not I want to use my Togepi in my team... I have room for it now with only four Pokemon, but I plan to have the Red Gyarados and Lugia. D:

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I used a Togetic in my original Gold file, so used it again in HeartGold only evolving it into Togekiss (under the nickname, Hardboiled). I don't use it anymore, but it is amazing and would probably rate as one of my favourite D/P/P Pokemon, certainly my favourite added evolution from that generation.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    Call me lazy but, once I hatched the Togepi egg my three pokemon (including my starter) were level 13 and I did not feel like bringing Togepi up from level one just to have it in my team.

Back