• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tommy's art

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I just felt like making an art thread...

I am a very talented artist (I made a self-portrait last year that got statewide noteriety...) and Pok?mon are really not my best subjects...I will try to post any (appropriate) sketches I make here...

...beginning with the composition of what will become my signature pic

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Other than the fact I will wrestle you to the ground if you keep using bitmaps, pretty good. ^_^ When can we expect more? o.o;

Timbjerr

Years
  • first off, I peresonaly prefer bitmaps becuase it doesn't screw up sprite art (which I could've used a Jpeg since this isn't spriteart...)

second off, I am done putting the base colors on using MS Paint...I will go back later this weekend and add shding to it...I think it will be fully done by this Wednesday...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know, but I can try to get you to at least. Besides, I could take you. ;p

I meant when will we see more new pictures?

Timbjerr

Years
  • new pictures?

maybe now...and it's saved as a JPEG just for you Kairi *doesn't wanna get beat up*

this is a sketch I made in class one day. I had just finished taking a test and I was one of the first ones finished, so I just started sketching something on the back of my scratch paper, and this little dude turned out...not pok?mon related, but still a prety coll drawing nonetheless

Last edited:
    Back