• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]

Years
    [KILL]Draskk

Let's do this
    Toontown Mafia [T????O????????O?????????N????T??????O???????W?????N??????? CLOSED] [P?E???NG?U????I??????N??S ????W?I??????L??????L P??A???????Y?]

Years
    gotta hand it to the mafia, they really did a good job at turning this whole place against me
    also foxrally if you need to replace someone you know where to find me

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Well, we'll know who to kill if the game doesn't end after you and Gio are dead, won't we :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Night Four​

Mickey hadn't even bothered trying to reason with everyone today. There seemed to be so much confusion, that even he couldn't make sense of everything. He looked at The Artist, who was sitting at his desk next to him, rubbing his temples.

Mickey walked up to him. "I want to ask you one thing, artist... And look me in the eye when I ask you this - are you truly on our side?"

The Artist took a deep breath. "Yes. Why on earth would I turn on my creations?" he began. "How-"

He was interrupted by a loud crash outside. Mickey and The Artist rushed outside, to find a crowd huddled around the trolley area.

"What on happened?!" Mickey asked, pushing through the crowd. He gasped at the sight before him. Draskk had been tied by the rest of the toons to the trolley's rails, and the trolley had run straight into him - instantly killing him. "Why would you do this?!" Mickey screamed, dispersing the toons grouped around him. "You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Go home, all of you!"

Draskk has been deleted.​

Rules?

I remember the days toontown used to be without any rules, a land of- oh, sorry, I'm getting carried away again, am I?
    1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Just, ah... don't make any fuss, okay?

Toons

• jdthebud as ??? (too old for this game)
    • Lawlietta as ???
    • aeternum as ??? (plopped)
    • Juno as ???
    • Etherion as ???
    • gimmepie as ???
    • Daydream as ??? (disappeared)
    • desinishon as ???
    • Davepetasprite^2 as ??? (crushed by light)
    • Bardothren as ??? (suicided)
    • Nimsy as ???
    • JohnnyMustang as ???
    • Wizardman11 as ???
    • Draskk as ??? (run over by trolley)
    • Netto Azure as ??? (poofed)
    • Golgari as ???

Spoiler:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Day Five​

The cogs' new CEO knocked on Nimsy's door. "Open up!" he called, his voice box settings having been set to Mickey Mouse's voice.

Nimsy sleepily walked to the front door and opened up. "...what? You're not... Mick-" she began drowsily, before being violently hit in the face with a wrench, followed by metallic laughter. The cog dropped the wrench on her body, and ran off.

Nimsy is dead.​

Rules?

I remember the days toontown used to be without any rules, a land of- oh, sorry, I'm getting carried away again, am I?
    1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Just, ah... don't make any fuss, okay?

Toons

Foxrally as Mickey Mouse
    • jdthebud as ??? (too old for this game)
    • Lawlietta as ???
    • aeternum as ??? (plopped)
    • Juno as ???
    • Etherion as ???
    • gimmepie as ???
    • Daydream as ??? (disappeared)
    • desinishon as ???
    • Davepetasprite^2 as ??? (crushed by light)
    • Bardothren as ??? (suicided)
    • Nimsy as ??? (couldn't dodge a wrench)
    • JohnnyMustang as ???
    • Wizardman11 as ???
    • Draskk as ??? (run over by trolley)​
    • Netto Azure as ??? (poofed)
    • Golgari as The Artist

Spoiler:

Years
    ............you sure . Because if you're telling truth then that means ( acc to draskk report ) bard was inno , gp is cog. But you say bard was cog. I don't know what to say yet.

Years
    It doesn't mean I'm a cog, it means I was hit by the Lawbot. It does however mean that Wizard/Merlin is in fact mafia.

[Kill] Merlin

Years
    Umm, no. Hold your horses. Now I know for sure that you're not sided with the toons Mr artist. May I suggest we lynch you and prove my innocence? Etherion came up innocent btw.

You mean the only other person who hasn't had a confirmed/claimed role? Okay.

Back