• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    SUMMER SCHOOL!! NO!!!!!! but yea I can see that. I always forget I am a little older than most here so I have already lost the magic of summer breaks a long time ago:/

Aw D:

Just become a teacher and you'll have summer breaks again :3 (but as a teacher you should have them spread out your paychecks over the whole year rather than school year)

Years
    It's funny you say that because my wife has been trying to talk me into going to school to teach science. I just don't have the patience to deal with that many kids anymore. XD.

tabor62

Years
    It's funny you say that because my wife has been trying to talk me into going to school to teach science. I just don't have the patience to deal with that many kids anymore. XD.

Uck, kids. I'm not so good with them either. Go teach college classes, you'll only teach 10 people at a time o3 o

tabor62

Years
    Yes it was amazing! I can't frickin wait!! I like how it started off. Real epic movie feel to it.

I wouldn't mind if they replaced the Safari Zone with the Friend Safari, keep Safari Balls Gen III and IV exclusive I say ;)

They better make the Hoenn starters catchable, that'd be amazing! Of course, since I've done all the starters at least once I'd have to rebreed them ; 3; (yay 12.5% gender ratios)

Years
    I wouldn't mind seeing a brand new type of ball as well. I would think they learned in x and y to make the other starters available somehow for this game too.

I'm going to work on a shiny mudkip for it, so I feel you on those 12.5 % ratios :/

Years
    I did see the E3 trainer for ORAS, but i'm stopping there. I want to try to make this as spoiler-free as possible D: Even though it won't be a completely blind playthrough given it's a remake.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Meh....I wasn't impressed with the trailer. I want gameplay information. I need to know ORAS isn't going to be like XY before I'm hyped for it.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I would assume it's be pretty close but I hope it's different enough... they have pretty high expectations after HGSS and XY imo.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    I would assume it's be pretty close but I hope it's different enough... they have pretty high expectations after HGSS and XY imo.

Yeah, I would have to agree the HGSS did set the bar pretty high as remakes go. They helped influence my decision that Johto is my favorite region.

From the small trailer they had for ORAS, I'm VERY excited for Fortree City. That's one of the things I was really looking forward to seeing in 3D and it's pretty cool they included that in the trailer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back