• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 2 or 3 nonevent legendaries for 1 event legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    Hello. I just started playing pokemon again after 5 years and bought every game since Emerald. I have every single nonevent legendary pokemon except the Regi's Latias/os and the trio in Black/White2 which I can easily get since I didnt beat the game yet. However since I started so late, I missed out on all the event Pokemon and that is really hindering my ability to finish my Pokedex. So I am willing to trade a few pokemon I own just to get those some missing slots filled in my pokedex. If anyone is interested, please message me. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    I've also got a shiny 4 IV ditto, a shiny magnemite and shiny toxicroak (idk ivs) if you would rather take those. I can give 2 for 1 event legendary if that sounds fair.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    I've also got a shiny 4 IV ditto, a shiny magnemite and shiny toxicroak (idk ivs) if you would rather take those. I can give 2 for 1 event legendary if that sounds fair.

i have a genesect ill pm you about it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back