• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trails of Arc

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Hi Dedenne.
    Favorite Marvel Movie and Character?
    Avengers 1 was the only one that really made me go, "wow". I really like Paul Rudd as Scott Lang, oddly enough, haha. So, I guess I'll say Ant-Man.

Whats your favorite thing to do with your freetime?
    As boring as it sounds, play games, lol.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Ever played fanmade games that play RPG Maker?

Your reaction if someone smack talks about your waifu?

Do you think western gamers are too harsh towards anime styled characters in their video games?

Arc

Years
    Ever played fanmade games that play RPG Maker?
    Yup! I don't remember any of them from the top of my head because a fair amount of them were rather derivative and bland. But, I am keeping a close eye on one particular game. Revenant Gods is the one the very few games that has discernible identity and a decent chance to be released, since the development for it has picked up in the last few months.
    Your reaction if someone smack talks about your waifu?
    Nothing, haha? I mean, if someone doesn't like that particular character, I'm not going to fault them for it. If they say something misinformed about them, I might correct it, but that's the most I'll do. Besides, my two picks for my waifu are well liked in the Kiseki fanbase surprisingly. Rixia is a fan favourite, and the most I've heard about Elie is that she's boring.
    Do you think western gamers are too harsh towards anime styled characters in their video games?
    Different strokes for different folks. I can't really chastise anyone for not liking anime styled characters, it's an acquired taste. To answer the question though, to some degree, yes. I've seen more than one occasion, where western gamers have the need to dismiss any game that remotely resembles an anime style and call it "weeb trash". But of course this also works in reverse, a couple of my friends strictly play Japanese only games, they're insanely quick to label games as "bald dude, generic western games look like shit, lmao". So, again. Different strokes for different folks :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Yo!

Are you into visual novels? Which are your favorites?

How tall are you?

What kind of game were you planning on doing?

Why did you learn programming?

Anime or realistic style in video games?

Arc

Years
    Hello!
    Are you into visual novels? Which are your favorites?
    Eh. I like them enough to play them, but I haven't played a whole lot. My favourite would probably be a three way tie between Fate/Stay Night, Rewrite, and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.
    How tall are you?
    Same height as Robert Downey, Jr. So, 5'8. I'm short.
    What kind of game were you planning on doing?
    I was planning on a RPG.
    Why did you learn programming?
    For the hell of it. I just picked it up during one summer and went away on it. I've only programmed things related to games though, so I suppose you can say that I learned programming to develop games?
    Anime or realistic style in video games?
    Depends on the game. I do have preference towards an anime style, but again, depends on the game.

Back