• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Years
  • Just going by design because I haven't used any of the three, let's train Glimmet, store Shroodle and release Varoom.

Male combee, a snom that can only be healed with herbal medicine, or a level 100 metapod.

Years
  • Release Male combee, Train the snom that can only be healed with herbal medicine, Box the level 100 metapod.

Snom doesn't seem to be restricted to not evolving, since you can literally evolve happiness/affection evolution mons in a single camping session in Sword/Shield, given that they get Exp for playing with them at the end =D I'd just go camping straight away to evolve it and then heal up Frosmoth with the herbal as necessary afterward =3

Medicham, Throh, Crabominable

Years
  • I count camping as healing since you recover health in a camp session, so it's forbidden along with the pokemon center and all non-bitter medicine. Still, even without camp, you could maybe evolve snom with enough levels upsfrom rare/exp candy to raise its happiness. So agree, probably your best bet anyway.

Train medicham, store throh and release crabominable

Shedinja, ditto, smeargle

Last edited:
    Years
  • Release Shedinja, Train ditto, Box smeargle

Aron, Rockruff, Rolycoly

I count camping as healing since you recover health in a camp session,

That would be the result of cooking a curry. You can camp without cooking.
    Just camping and playing with your Pokemon with the toys only gains them Exp. and affection/happiness, without them being healed. I literally just did this with my injured breeding Coalossal to doublecheck I'm not misremembering.

Back