• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train Store and Release- remastered

Years
  • hmm... another where I like all 3...
    Release Bellossom, Box Lilligant, Train Eldegoss I guess? Never got to use Eldegoss. I've had both the others on my teams at some point.

Pumpkaboo, Bramblin, Poltchageist

Days
  • All three have their presence in the meta, hence I will go design-wise only.

Train Zacian, Store Magearna & Release Enamorous. Enamorous looks odd among all three, hence it will be released.

Braviary, Staraptor, Unfezant.

Years
  • I love Braviary so I'm definitely Training that, I like Staraptor but have used it too much so I'm Releasing it, Unfezant I also like, but have only used once so I will Store it.

Pincurchin, Pyukumuku, Snom
    Wanted to find a more fitting third, but when typing the first two into images Snom gets paired up a lot with them xD

Back