• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Trainer #70, WHERE ?!

PokeReaper

Pokemon #500
Years
  • I'm happy to post my TRAINER'S EYES in case somebody believes they know where the 70th trainer is, but I keep telling you people that there isn't one. The 70th trainer probably has something to do with the UNION ROOM in Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Although I am willing to list ALL 69 trainers that I have been able to register, even though I doubt very much that Trainer #70 exists in Ruby/Sapphire alone.

The whole point of me asking this question is to get everyone's attention focused on this one fact . . .

THERE ARE ONLY 69 TRAINERS THAT CAN BE RECORDED IN THE TRAINER'S EYES !

Here is the list of the 69 that I have found, & I GUARANTEE that anyone else that has found 69 trainers to record in the TRAINER'S EYES, at least in the english version of the games, has registered the EXACT SAME TRAINERS.

I'm daring any of you to prove me wrong.

If you don't see one that you have registered then, PLEEAASE let us know and I will find them, battle them, & tell you what I already know: They are NOT going to set my TRAINER'S EYES to 70 Trainers Registered.

Here's another question first though: Has ANYONE fought both of the Battle-e Trainers that come with Ruby AND Sapphire on the same version ?! In theory that MIGHT do it, but I seriously doubt it.

Here's my list:

TRAINER #: 001 TRAINER NAME: AROMA LADY ROSE

TRAINER #: 002 TRAINER NAME: RUIN MANIAC DUSTY

TRAINER #: 003 TRAINER NAME: TUBER LOLA

TRAINER #: 004 TRAINER NAME: TUBER RICKY

TRAINER #: 005 TRAINER NAME: SIS AND BRO RITA & SAM

TRAINER #: 006 TRAINER NAME: COOLTRAINER BROOKE

TRAINER #: 007 TRAINER NAME: COOLTRAINER WILTON

TRAINER #: 008 TRAINER NAME: HEX MANIAC VALERIE

TRAINER #: 009 TRAINER NAME: LADY CINDY

TRAINER #: 010 TRAINER NAME: BEAUTY JESSICA

TRAINER #: 011 TRAINER NAME: RICH BOY WINSTON

TRAINER #: 012 TRAINER NAME: POK?MANIAC STEVE

TRAINER #: 013 TRAINER NAME: SWIMMER[MALE] TONY

TRAINER #: 014 TRAINER NAME: BLACK BELT NOB

TRAINER #: 015 TRAINER NAME: GUITARIST DALTON

TRAINER #: 016 TRAINER NAME: KINDLER BERNIE

TRAINER #: 017 TRAINER NAME: CAMPER ETHAN

TRAINER #: 018 TRAINER NAME: OLD COUPLE JOHN & JAY

TRAINER #: 019 TRAINER NAME: BUG MANIAC BRANDON

TRAINER #: 020 TRAINER NAME: PSYCHIC CAMERON

TRAINER #: 021 TRAINER NAME: PSYCHIC JACKI

TRAINER #: 022 TRAINER NAME: GENTLEMAN WALTER

TRAINER #: 023 TRAINER NAME: SCHOOL KID KAREN

TRAINER #: 024 TRAINER NAME: SCHOOL KID JERRY

TRAINER #: 025 TRAINER NAME: SR. AND JR. ANNA & MEG

TRAINER #: 026 TRAINER NAME: POK?FAN ISABEL

TRAINER #: 027 TRAINER NAME: POK?FAN MIGUEL

TRAINER #: 028 TRAINER NAME: EXPERT TIMOTHY

TRAINER #: 029 TRAINER NAME: EXPERT SHELBY

TRAINER #: 030 TRAINER NAME: YOUNGSTER CALVIN

TRAINER #: 031 TRAINER NAME: FISHERMAN ELLIOT

TRAINER #: 032 TRAINER NAME: TRIATHLETE ABIGAIL

TRAINER #: 033 TRAINER NAME: TRIATHLETE BENJAMIN

TRAINER #: 034 TRAINER NAME: TRIATHLETE ISAIAH

TRAINER #: 035 TRAINER NAME: TRIATHLETE KATELYN

TRAINER #: 036 TRAINER NAME: TRIATHLETE MARIA

TRAINER #: 037 TRAINER NAME: TRIATHLETE DYLAN

TRAINER #: 038 TRAINER NAME: DRAGON TAMER NICOLAS

TRAINER #: 039 TRAINER NAME: BIRD KEEPER ROBERT

TRAINER #: 040 TRAINER NAME: NINJA BOY LAO

TRAINER #: 041 TRAINER NAME: BATTLE GIRL CYNDY

TRAINER #: 042 TRAINER NAME: PARASOL LADY MADELINE

TRAINER #: 043 TRAINER NAME: SWIMMER[FEMALE] JENNY

TRAINER #: 044 TRAINER NAME: PICNICKER DIANA

TRAINER #: 045 TRAINER NAME: TWINS AMY & LIV

TRAINER #: 046 TRAINER NAME: SAILOR ERNEST

TRAINER #: 047 TRAINER NAME: COLLECTOR EDWIN

TRAINER #: 048 TRAINER NAME: PKMN BREEDER LYDIA

TRAINER #: 049 TRAINER NAME: PKMN BREEDER ISAAC

TRAINER #: 050 TRAINER NAME: PKMN RANGER CATHERINE

TRAINER #: 051 TRAINER NAME: PKMN RANGER JACKSON

TRAINER #: 052 TRAINER NAME: LASS HALEY

TRAINER #: 053 TRAINER NAME: BUG CATCHER JAMES

TRAINER #: 054 TRAINER NAME: HIKER TRENT

TRAINER #: 055 TRAINER NAME: YOUNG COUPLE LOIS&HAL

TRAINER #: 056 TRAINER NAME: PKMN TRAINER WALLY

TRAINER #: 057 TRAINER NAME: LEADER ROXANNE

TRAINER #: 058 TRAINER NAME: LEADER BRAWLY

TRAINER #: 059 TRAINER NAME: LEADER WATTSON

TRAINER #: 060 TRAINER NAME: LEADER FLANNERY

TRAINER #: 061 TRAINER NAME: LEADER NORMAN

TRAINER #: 062 TRAINER NAME: LEADER WINONA

TRAINER #: 063 TRAINER NAME: LIZA & TATE

TRAINER #: 064 TRAINER NAME: WALLACE

TRAINER #: 065 TRAINER NAME: ELITE FOUR SIDNEY

TRAINER #: 066 TRAINER NAME: ELITE FOUR PHOEBE

TRAINER #: 067 TRAINER NAME: ELITE FOUR GLACIA

TRAINER #: 068 TRAINER NAME: ELITE FOUR DRAKE

TRAINER #: 069 TRAINER NAME: CHAMPION STEVEN

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • The last trainer is in Mossdeep City, but you need to do a stupid E-card thing to battle that last trainer. The battle is a triple battle.

Years
  • He, e-cards arent out in england, this is totally unfair. What waste... Will e-cards be comming out in England? if not, im sending a letter to nintendo . I have only 69 trainers to!
    tsk, why isnt it down here?!? stupid e-card

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Heh, there is no 70th trainer... and that triple battle thing, obvious fake. The game is programmed for 2 v 2 battles, not 3 v 3. :-p I don't know why there are 69 trainers, but there are (maybe someone at Nintendo has a dirty mind, who knows?).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I forgot now, but I thought that it's one of those promotional E-cards too... but just a 1vs1 ^_^;

I dunno... I didn't bother with trainer's eye when I played.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • I never bothered with the rematches on Gold/Silver, but the trainers eyes were actually worth my while, cos they had decent levels from their previous battles so gave a lot more exp :-)

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • no, i read somewhere dat a linked friend is ur 70th trainer. it makes mor sense then an e-card with a 3 on 3 battle, too, doesn't it?

goku12

Champion of Norath
    Years
  • PokeReaper said:
    I'm happy to post my TRAINER'S EYES in case somebody believes they know where the 70th trainer is, but I keep telling you people that there isn't one. The 70th trainer probably has something to do with the UNION ROOM in Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Although I am willing to list ALL 69 trainers that I have been able to register, even though I doubt very much that Trainer #70 exists in Ruby/Sapphire alone.

The whole point of me asking this question is to get everyone's attention focused on this one fact . . .

THERE ARE ONLY 69 TRAINERS THAT CAN BE RECORDED IN THE TRAINER'S EYES !

Here is the list of the 69 that I have found, & I GUARANTEE that anyone else that has found 69 trainers to record in the TRAINER'S EYES, at least in the english version of the games, has registered the EXACT SAME TRAINERS.

I'm daring any of you to prove me wrong.

If you don't see one that you have registered then, PLEEAASE let us know and I will find them, battle them, & tell you what I already know: They are NOT going to set my TRAINER'S EYES to 70 Trainers Registered.

Here's another question first though: Has ANYONE fought both of the Battle-e Trainers that come with Ruby AND Sapphire on the same version ?! In theory that MIGHT do it, but I seriously doubt it..........

You are missing two.I can't remember the 2nd one, but I remember the 1st one.It is Dragon Tamer Aaron, he is near the place where you open the doors to the three Regis.You just go left into the current andthere will be a small maze when you find him you battle him, but he won't go down in the PokeNav.:badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If he isn't in the PokenNav then he's not part of the Trainer Eye's collection. So he serves no purpose other than something to vent your anger on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I think I know how to find the 70th trainer!

I remember hearing someone say thatyour Rival will appear randomly somewhere and challenges you to a battle and after that She might go in your PkmnNav.

Because after you beat the E4 she says ".......................................................................................................................... Won`t it be funny if we bumped into each other?

.. = Some stuff I skipped

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Time ti disprove some theories.

Theory 1: it's an E reader card that comes with the game. Why that isn't so: I've used bopth ereader cards that come with teh game and nothing was added to the trainer's eyes. And when they say 3 on 3, they mean that you use three pokemon like a Battle Tower match.

Theory 2: The first person you battle via link cable is your 70th trainer. Why that isn't so: I've battle over ten different people and have over 20 wins and I have yet to see one of them appear under my traienrs eyes.

Theory 3: Your rival becomes trainer 70 during a random abttle. Why that isn't so: After you beat the game she will always be in her house and will not be found anywhere else. so she cannot appear and face you in a random battle.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    You're Right, Pogiforce-14, There is no 70th trainer and thats that.... There has to be a way to tell everyone...... so that a thread like this dosent come up again.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • that has been added to the FAQ LONG TIME AGO yet no one ever reads it... >>; In there there's info on the "70th trainer" and Regi FAQ and what other legendary you got... yet there's threads popping up and down about them. *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't think anyone ever bothers to read the FAQ until someone tells them to.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • nah... they still don't go there because they just go "oh my goodness there's lot of words! *leaves to start a new thread on how to catch latios/latias*"

>>;

I mean seriously... if you're really that lazy or "too busy to read so much stuff," then you really don't deserve to do well in this complicated game of Pokemon... if you want to be good at it, then put down some effort and read those guides that people compiled together for you.

Back