• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Transparent Background

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    Hi guys,

I'm new to Pokemon Essentials. I am working on a sequel to pokemon Platinum with a friend of mine, he does al the tiles and I do the programming part. But I ran into something: even though the background is transparent in the tileset, it isn't like that in Pokemon Essentials, as in, if I place trees on top of the grass, it just shows white and not the grass. Can someone help? I have attached the tileset in this thread

Attachments

• Transparent Background
      Route 201.png
      14 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    Hi guys,

I'm new to Pokemon Essentials. I am working on a sequel to pokemon Platinum with a friend of mine, he does al the tiles and I do the programming part. But I ran into something: even though the background is transparent in the tileset, it isn't like that in Pokemon Essentials, as in, if I place trees on top of the grass, it just shows white and not the grass. Can someone help? I have attached the tileset in this thread

You shall place the grass on the First layer and then the trees on the second or third layer
    And btw would you mind if I use that pokeball from your Tileset?

Back