• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

true dat

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    So I FINALLY, after like a year and a half, if not more, have a proper laptop, so I can actually access the internet a little easier (phone's reliable, but not easy). Anyway, I figured I'd be on PC a little more with that, so here I am.

My name's Dipu, you might remember me as one of the old The Treehouse/Chit Chat Café/Other Chat moderators. I used to be really active here, but real life plus lack of accessibility had really limited my ability to be online. Well, and a massive dip in interest, if I'm completely honest. No, I didn't meant to do that. Anyway, I'm hoping having a proper laptop at least has me around more often. I actually hit 7 years here on PC just over a week ago, so I guess I'm not that new at all, huh? Anyway, I look forward to talking to new and old faces, so please VM me. I'd like that a lot =]

So yeah, here goes nothing. Cheers, guys.

Spoiler:
    ^mood

Years
    hey honest I just join in August so I don't know you. But welcome to PC again man I also want to know u better so I am also available for chat.

Years
    And now a more familiar face is posting here... (it's Nichole btw)

Anyways, about time you came back Dipu-kun. Treehouse had been missing you so much and uh, I guess the whole community as a whole. Internet trouble is always terrible to deal with but hopefully with the new technology in your arsenal, you should be able to get your activity back on track.

Good luck and we hope you don't disappear ever again.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back to PC! Not having regular access to a computer can be pretty irritating. I don't know you, but we should change that, yeah? Also happy belated PC anniversary 8]

Hope you'll be more active!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Really nice intro, interesting to see you're an old member. Nice selfie, you look nice! You also seem super friendly too~

Aaaaaand welcome back :)

Back