• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Trying to finalize my Pokemon Red hack

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    I've run into a bit of a speed bump in my nearly completed hack of Pokemon Red. I don't seem to be able to change a few things that I'd like to change and would like some help where possible. Firstly I'm increasing the difficulty by buffing AI Pokemon levels and such and I cannot seem to find Giovanni's first and second battles. I think knowing the offset/s would be good enough for me to edit those but if anyone could help out in any way that'd be nice. The other things would be Surfing and fishing. The tools I'm using seem unable to alter the Pokemon found through those save for a few routes of Tentacool. If anyone would be able to help steer me in the right direction for those it would be much appreciated as well. A final note would be that I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing without the help of tools so please bear with me.

Years
  • I've run into a bit of a speed bump in my nearly completed hack of Pokemon Red. I don't seem to be able to change a few things that I'd like to change and would like some help where possible. Firstly I'm increasing the difficulty by buffing AI Pokemon levels and such and I cannot seem to find Giovanni's first and second battles. I think knowing the offset/s would be good enough for me to edit those but if anyone could help out in any way that'd be nice. The other things would be Surfing and fishing. The tools I'm using seem unable to alter the Pokemon found through those save for a few routes of Tentacool. If anyone would be able to help steer me in the right direction for those it would be much appreciated as well. A final note would be that I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing without the help of tools so please bear with me.

what do you mean by the fishing and surfing portion? Like changing the pokemon that you encounter instead of tentacool?

Back