• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 6 - Console Gaming (+1) vs PC gaming (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I've been using an ad block for basically when I started using the internet regularly. It also makes using Google bearable because even that search engine is crammed full of ads as the first couple entires.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I barely use the Joycons so I haven't run into any issues, yet.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Afaik, they didn't. It's why people keep complaining about Nintendo in that aspect. Someone figured out a way to diy a repair and other companies produced controllers without that issue. But it seems like Nintendo is sticking with it until the next console generation.

Years

Just like with the Switch, if the next Nintendo console doesn't have a handheld version I won't be getting it.
    I only ended up getting a Switch because they made the Lite version.

Years
    Two 165.

My 8Bitdo Lite 2 controller has also never had drift! =D
    Only been actively using it for less than a month though 😂

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I think I've heard the Pro-Controller also has that problem. Though, having used mine for years I haven't really run into any problems. So, that could have been false.

Years

I haven't bothered buying a pro controller tbh. I like the cute Animal Crossing joycons lol. Also in the place where i'm staying (not my hometown) there's no TV, so i play portable mode.

Years

I did look at the Switch Pro Controller when I was looking for a controller for my Lite, but wasn't sure if it was compatible with it.
    So I ended up buying one that explicitly stated being compatible with the Lite.
    It's been working fine so far. I'm pleasantly surprised by how long it lasts on a single charge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back