• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War Pokémon edition - Round 5 - Armarouge (+1) VS Ceruledge (-1)

Years

How to cruise around Kanto in style :cool:

Spoiler:

Years

This is hard, I like Arcanine a lot, but I have to go with Charizard. It's iconic from the anime as one of the most colorful pokemon personalities Ash ever met with, if not the most, and it has 3 cool stages- Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard, whereas Arcanine is just 2, Growlithe and Arcanine. Also, while some people hate Charizard for the fan service it has receive, it was made into a force to be reckoned with having multiple megas and a gmax form, and I did enjoy using it.

Days

Charizard stole the limelight all away, but it would have not lasted if Dragonite was made intimidating, rather than stuffed soft toy.......

....whereas Arcanine is interesting in itself, and can definitely catch opponents off guard. Had it received Mega Evolution or something, then Arcanine would have stood higher. And at least Arcanine is fire type as it looks, unlike Charizard who wanted to look like dragon, but ended up as lizard !! And Mega X was a bit course correction to it, although it's Mega Y which can be potent.

Years

I had it as my ride Pokemon from the moment I got it all the way until the end of LGE.

Though it did feel like I got scammed as the woman who gives you it or Persian asks your preference, makes you catch Growlithe or Meowth, and then gives you the opposite one so that you 'can learn to appreciate' the other one (not sure if those are the exact words, but it was something along those lines).

Did work though... Loved running around on Arcanine's back.

Back