• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TURNONS

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I'm not specifically turned on by very many physical traits, though there are some that my reality may choose to react to.

That aside; I do find very cute, feminine shoes to be very interesting. In a way, I feel like if you can make your feet/legs look good, you've got good aesthetic sense, or at least a compatible taste. Unfortunately this can't be applied to guys usually, they almost never wear cute flats or heels.

For guys, I actually find myself going a little soft for the less cut kind of guy, but I can't really define what it is about a guy that attracts me, it's kind of random and not bound to any measurable quality.

Finally; I tend to get quite excited if a person who happen to be friends with expresses, beyond a reasonable doubt, a romantic intent or interest in me. This is probably more of a weakness, but I like that about myself. I tend to already have an uncommonly strong platonic love bond with friends anyways, regardless of reciprocation, and getting more than a platonic response, well it feels only natural to react that way...especially since I'm probably more demisexual along with being pansexual as well.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • i forgot just how many horny gays there are on here

*Nervous laughter*

I love facial hair and toned legs. I think my ideals of attractiveness are a bit traditional/conventionally masculine, aha. I think dark hair and dark eyes are gorgeous too. :)

Uhh, I guess that's kinda it? I could go on, but whatever. :P

Mentally/emotionally, I really like guys who can make me laugh. Humor is a must, as is well rounded empathy. I need someone who can understand me or at least tries to. Playing dumb isn't attractive to me at all.

Years
  • Sharp jaw lines, sharp canine teeth, crooked smiles, and meaningful glances.

....Sucker Punch.

The most important thing is their view of the world, though.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • TURNONS

You could say you can add dark skinned as another as well :P

But really, my true turn on is...

Spoiler:

HNNNG

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Hmm.

Girls it's petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, C cup and up, no ass = no problem. I like a cheeky face and bright wide eyes. She has to submit to me, no exceptions. I'll be loving and all because I love doing that but it's up to me to do it goddamnit

Guys it's taller than me (or same height, I'm 6'), dark hair, at least slightly muscular, and a big thing. Bright eyes are a thing too and I don't mind blue. I have to be able to submit to them, no exceptions. I'm happy if they want to be loving and all because I love that but I have to ask for it goddamnit

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's what they do that turns me on. I was once with a guy who used to grab my hips or thighs and just squeeze them in the palm of his hand and that drove me insane. having someone whisper very dominant things into my ear while holding me down is nice too.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I likeeee:

- Intelligence
    - Educated (if you don't have post-secondary education, it's a flat-out "not interested")
    - Not too hairy. Not into Hagrid types, but Justin Bieber's wax job isn't too great either
    - Confidence
    - Realistic ambitions
    - Monogamous & family-centered; good relationship with siblings, parents, etc.
    - Not overly religious. I have my faith, but I don't live my life in accordance to it

And unfortunately - I'm not racist or anything - but coloured (is this the politically correct term?) people don't do anything for me. This includes Asians, Indians, Hispanics, blacks (still not sure if this is correct?), aboriginals... I can really only be attracted to occidentals. I'll have friends of all colours of the rainbow, but from a sexual vantage point, they really can't be more than that lest that part of my life be poor or non-existent.

I'd rather be alone than settle for subpar, too. Good thing I already have a sweetpea who matches me perfectly ☺ Same degree, ambitions and tastes in pretty much everything from sports to music to video games, books, etc.

[Edit]

My sweetpea's a fantastic hockey player and skater. I'm Bambi due to zero practice and podiatric issues. It does me something good to watch him skate... He exudes so much confidence, I think that's the biggest turn-on ever :pink_blush:

He also had a brush of affection the other day and became very aggressive against the fridge... but that's a story for another time teehee

Last edited:

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
    • a nice ass (I kid you not)
    • hair. Nice hair. I'm really liking the long curly/wavy hair atm but a nice clean cut is fine as well. Just have pretty hair I can play in. It's also amazing when guys with long hair push their hair out of their face and back and jesus
    • tall but not too tall (6 ft is the cut off)
    • intelligence is a big one for me
    • green or hazel eyes
    • I like my guys on the slimmer side but still have muscle. Guys with tons of muscle scare me.
    • a really good sense of humor that'll laugh at my terrible jokes while I laugh at his bad ones as well
    • have a pretty smile and a cute laugh. My definition of a cute laugh though is that really weird high pitched one guys do when they're really laughing hard at something. <3 And I really like dumb laughs too. All laughs <3
    • I like my guys to be on the lighter side (skin color) as well, I don't care about race though.
    • boys with long skinny pretty fingers and nice hands...
    • This is going to sound really weird but bear with me. I really like it when guys eat food like just watching them eat their food cutely does something.
    • when guys get aggressive, not at me, but this is hard to explain... but like when a guy gets really excited so he starts acting aggressive, not in a violent way like hurting anyone but it's just Yessssss!?!?!? makes me want to be dominated
    • eyebrows. the eyebrow thing. that is all.

...This list was way longer than I expected...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    If you are of Asian or Latino ethnicity that's usually an immediate turn on. I tend to like guys who are tall. And if you're cute as fuck (Josh Hutcherson, hi babe!). I'd say more but it would be inappropriate, haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • So turnons but not necessarily personal preferences, right?

Tall, well built guys.
    Modest but confident and authoritative. I hate cockiness. I like being looked after. If someone goes out of their way or does something thoughtful without me having to ask then it's a fair turnon for me.
    Blue eyes.
    Long hair.
    Great teeth.
    Nice cologne. Smell surprisingly does a lot for me.
    Good manners and politeness and even thoughtfulness. I wish there were more gentlemen out there. I really do like having doors opened for me and little surprises that don't necessarily need to cost much but are sentimental.
    Ambition and passion- I love seeing someone get really animated and passionate about what they enjoy.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I have discovered over the years that I like blondes. There's something about that light-colored hair... it makes them look like this golden purity of beauty.

Also, I like female redheads.

Large warm hands in males.

Silky straight hair and stunning blue eyes.

A large muscular body that is durable, because I tend to be aggressive when I express my affection. (I tend to punch and hit people I like.) Yes, even for females. But not too muscular in their case, so much as more robust and taller than I am. I always want to be the smallest one.

Feminine facial features. A soft face, little body hair. For both males and females.

Frilly outfits. Frilly skirts. Flowers in lady's hairs. Actually, my own sense of style is pretty much my turn-ons. I wear outfits that I find appealing on women.

Here's a recent one I discovered that is a really big one: Scientists, glasses, librarians, doctors. Both genders. You get many points if you have a labcoat and glasses. This only applies to these specific nerdy accessories though. I don't like people who have unhealthy pale skin and stereotypical nerdy physiques of being underweight (or overweight).

Generally though, I'm not really all that attracted to realistic humans. I find anime-styled humans and anthropomorphic creatures to be most attractive. Sadly, our reality can't look like that though. But those are the physical features that stand out in this reality. (If it's anime-styled though, then HUGE bonus points.)

Oh and let us not forget sounds! I am a very audio-oriented person. Sounds affect my mood. So I like a nice, smooth voice. Deep male voices especially. And British accents get a bonus. Something that just slithers into my ear and comforts me. A romantic tone of voice especially.

As for personality, I don't really get any turn on from it. I just want someone who isn't overly mean, is kind and gentle, shares my interests, and understands me. Someone who can be my best friend.

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i think i forgot these but funny guys omg. this is important you have to have some sense of humor, i refuse to date raisin bran. also guys who dance are great, even bad dancers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Redheads, glasses, lighthearted yet knowledgeable personalities, and being into rather nerdy things definitely get my attention nowadays. That, and butts.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Appearance-wise I'm not realy demanding. However I wouldn't want someone who's obese or anorexic. I do have a preference for hispanic and asian girls but it's not like it's necessary.

Personality-wise. I want someone who's at least somewhat intelligent. I can't handle dumb people. I prefer people who are a bit scientific too since I'm a really scientific person myself.
    I want someone who can be affectionate, but can also be independent. I've seen enough people who abandon their entire life aside from their gf. They only have mutual friends, never go out alone and even have shared social media accounts. It's like they became one person and I don't want that.

Lastly, I can't have someone who's overly religious. I'm atheistic myself and can't handle zealot people. Sure I have no problems if someone has a specific religion, but like, keep that for yourself.

Years
  • I'm an asexual, Lul.

I have to constantly force myself to admire something about both genders. Well, I don't like anything about other men so being bisexual/gay is not an option. Women are ok at times but I've grown tiresome of looking at ass, breasts, and other things most heterosexual men would find appealing about the opposite sex.

I do like a nice voice but I also hate hearing people talk so urm . . I'm screwed.

Back