• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I... should start reading that. I imagine I'll have fun with it.

Also, Crunchyroll apparently now has all four seasons of To Love-Ru, for those of you into that.

Related, we should probably start a Fall 2015 thread soon. We're only a month out.
    don't tell me you're not reading OR watching Shokugeki? please don't say that.

I really feel like getting into To Love-Ru. Seems like my kind of series. But the initial few episodes didn't leave me all that impressed tbh

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I... should start reading that. I imagine I'll have fun with it.

Also, Crunchyroll apparently now has all four seasons of To Love-Ru, for those of you into that.

Related, we should probably start a Fall 2015 thread soon. We're only a month out.

I'm pretty excited about it. The only other thing I'm reading is Attack on Titan since I haven't read since chapter 50 got released ;(

What thread? A DCC?

Years
    don't tell me you're not reading OR watching Shokugeki? please don't say that.

I really feel like getting into To Love-Ru. Seems like my kind of series. But the initial few episodes didn't leave me all that impressed tbh

I fell behind on the anime in my drive to get to a point where K-On! could safely be my 200th completed anime, with me only focusing on shorts and already completed series for most of the past two months. I just never started the manga. My "currently reading" runs 50 deep as it is.

It's an R+-rated fanservice harem anime with hijinks and limited progress. If that's your thing, you'll probably enjoy the shit out of it.

EDIT:
    I'm pretty excited about it. The only other thing I'm reading is Attack on Titan since I haven't read since chapter 50 got released ;(

What thread? A DCC?

Really the only thing keeping me from picking it up tonight is that my read list tops 50 as I mentioned before the edit in this post.

And, nah, I just mean a "What do you plan to watch?" thread. And maybe a place to dump news on which services picked up which shows.

derozio

Years
    I fell behind on the anime in my drive to get to a point where K-On! could safely be my 200th completed anime, with me only focusing on shorts and already completed series for most of the past two months. I just never started the manga. My "currently reading" runs 50 deep as it is.

It's an R+-rated fanservice harem anime with hijinks and limited progress. If that's your thing, you'll probably enjoy the shit out of it.

Ah, fine. Fair enough. Everybody does that so that's alright. XD; The manga is great, though. The artwork alone makes it worth a read. Fan-fucking-tastic. Just amazingly drawn.

And yeah, like I said, I saw a few episodes so I know the kind of show it is. Still, I'd love to see a little progress at least. Like, take nisekoi. For all that time they spent doing nothing, the series has actually progressed quite a bit in the latest chapters. If there's development like that in To-Love Ru later, then fine. If not...I'll probably pass.

By the way, y'know, for all the shit FT gets for being a shitty shounen, the mangaka's got some pretty nice ideas. Backstory in the latest chapter wasn't bad at all. I actually loved the Zeref/Mavis backstory. And Zeref's curse is actually pretty damn rad. It is a shame the guy can't handle writing proper fights to save his life and the story has a lot of lows too. Otherwise FT would've been a much better series. Shame, really. :(

Guy's a genius when it comes to drawing chicks, though. Juvia and Erza = best girls. Love them no matter what anyone says. <333

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Ore Monogatari first 3 eps.

Unfortunately , The thrill ended in Just 3 episode!
    To think , Doreamon is the only one that match my description.
    May be , I should create my own Shounen Battle Manga where The Protagonist has unrequited feeling toward his classmate/neighbor (Which she knows) and He is jealous of the new transfer student who also happen to be the Heroin's childhood friend.
    Fortunately , The Heroin & Rival has a such a powerful connection and Bond that hero look like 3rd wheel trying to get between a destine couple.
    Its like Davis trying to get between TK & Kari despite seeing these 2 are meant for one another.(Digimon adventure 02)
    However After various event , The Protagonist develop further and does amazingly selfless stuff to save the world that while Heroin find herself falling for him.
    But , The Hero already gave up on her after seeing the Close bond The rival & heroin share with each other even though he still has feeling for her
    While The Heroin is just too shy & Proud to admit her own feeling toward the Protagonist therefore creating various misunderstanding.
    Specially when an Mysterious and Older girl like "Zinnia"(ORAS) appear and express her interest on the protagonist which ignite Heroin's Jealousy.
    I think , My series will be about ether Monster-taming Or Mage-Battling series.(or both)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Guy's a genius when it comes to drawing chicks, though. Juvia and Erza = best girls. Love them no matter what anyone says. <333
    I've seen charts on /a/ detailing how Mashima's portrayal of the girls have shifted over time. Lots of changes back and forth in anatomy. Apparently we're right now in a period where Erza has seriously wide hips. I sure don't follow any rendition of Fairy Tail, but there's some real science going on there.

derozio

Years
    I don't know about the gradual change over time (I stopped caring about changes in art style after he developed one where all of them looked hot. None of them did initially tbh) but current Juvia and Erza are freakin' hot. I discretely remember not liking their initial designs anywhere near as much as their current ones. Juvia, especially, changed from a completely not-hot-at-all character to the hottest character for me over time. XD; It was probably the hair, I guess?

Initial appearance:
    uguu?

How she looks later on: (or look at my theme)
    uguu?

And yes. Erza's behind is quite wide these days. That's true. Although that's true for his art style in general rather than Erza specifically. I don't remember Lucy's...behind being as wide either. Like, example: (them these days)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know about the gradual change over time (I stopped caring about changes in art style after he developed one where all of them looked hot. None of them did initially tbh) but current Juvia and Erza are freakin' hot. I discretely remember not liking their initial designs anywhere near as much as their current ones. Juvia, especially, changed from a completely not-hot-at-all character to the hottest character for me over time. XD; It was probably the hair, I guess?

Initial appearance:
    uguu?

How she looks later on: (or look at my theme)
    uguu?

And yes. Erza's behind is quite wide these days. That's true. Although that's true for his art style in general rather than Erza specifically. I don't remember Lucy's...behind being as wide either. Like, example: (them these days)
    Spoiler:

Holy hell are those proportions so very different from the beginning of the series if that's Lucy front and center there.

And yeah, like I said, I saw a few episodes so I know the kind of show it is. Still, I'd love to see a little progress at least. Like, take nisekoi. For all that time they spent doing nothing, the series has actually progressed quite a bit in the latest chapters. If there's development like that in To-Love Ru later, then fine. If not...I'll probably pass.

Progress is non-existent, because things are already cemented in place near the beginning, iirc from the manga way back in the day.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm gonna hop on the puberty train here, *toot toot*.

PS, why do people say Nakiri is best girl when she is just a major bitchTsundere who
    Spoiler:
    Her hair must be rock solid from all the gel she has to use on her bangs, that's not even cute smh.

derozio

Years
    HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT?! THIS CALLS FOR DIVINE PUNISHMENT!!

...oh, btw, Maou sama's OST is glorious here. Friggin love this music:

@Pokey - They're all cooks - the Nakiris, I mean. And great ones, apparently, at that. So yeah. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back