• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    You're quite enthusiastic.

uguu?

i want a perfect phone case like that darn it, they so cuuuuuutteeee
    uguu?

Years
    i just found these
    omg
    what the actuall fak
    is this real stuff
    Spoiler:

i bet this is for iphone, isn't it $@£%$Q&$

stupid sony phone i got, i bet they don't have that for sony

Every limited edition case I've seen in the last few years is for iPhones because they are the largest single phone market, despite Android users making up a much larger share of the overall market.

And yes, that is for the iPhone. I can tell based on the camera hole's position. You might be able to see if there's a 6+ version and if you've got an Xperia z3 or newer, stuff the case with a little padding material inside to fill the empty space, since the z3 is only a bit smaller than the 6+.

Alternatively, just commission one for your phone if these are being distributed via places like Etsy, since these look handmade.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Every limited edition case I've seen in the last few years is for iPhones because they are the largest single phone market, despite Android users making up a much larger share of the overall market.

And yes, that is for the iPhone. I can tell based on the camera hole's position. You might be able to see if there's a 6+ version and if you've got an Xperia z3 or newer, stuff the case with a little padding material inside to fill the empty space, since the z3 is only a bit smaller than the 6+.

Alternatively, just commission one for your phone if these are being distributed via places like Etsy, since these look handmade.

thanks for the info :)
    yes somebody making these on etsy
    maybe somebody is nice enough to do me one for sony haha
    oh god , if so, i am going to cry

omg listening to fairy tail believe in myself full version
    oomommgmgomg
    uguu?

i just love this song so much​

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Fairy Tail is one of those anime that I say I need to watch, but will forever be stuck in my backlog because other things are more important. Those phone cases are cool, but wouldn't really get one even if it was the fandom of my choice.

Years
    I'll probably finish the Fairy Tail manga before the Fairy Tail anime, and I'm only 8 volumes in. But that's because on the anime side, I've got Naruto, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and a few other series ahead of it in my "long anime" queue.

I wouldn't get a phone case like that because quite frankly I don't need one with the materials Sony made my specific phone out of. Also because it's a phone I use at work for work stuff and those things that stick out would bug me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Them fancy phone cases. Would be more of a pocket nuisance than anything else tbh. If I wanted anime weeb-ness on my phone, I'd just keep it to my phone's wallpapers.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Talking of phone weebness, I just made a wallpaper for myself. Not a BRS fan myself but I found a high quality render so decided to fiddle around with it.

Click on the image to see a higher res version.
    Spoiler:

VC = my name's initials, btw. Just for context. o3o

Fairy Tail is one of those anime that I say I need to watch, but will forever be stuck in my backlog because other things are more important. Those phone cases are cool, but wouldn't really get one even if it was the fandom of my choice.
    It actually looked incredibly tacky, to be frank. XD; Plus, handling the phone with that on would be a friggin nightmare. Would rather go for a heavy-duty thick-ass cover that'd ACTUALLY protect my phone from substantial drop than this, lol.

It isn't really worth watching, though, tbh. I mean, yeah, it has an AMAZING soundtrack and some REALLY catchy OPs AND ED songs. And it starts off as a fun anime. But if one really needs to get into the series then manga is the way to go. Art is much nicer and it just flows better for me, I feel.

I'll probably finish the Fairy Tail manga before the Fairy Tail anime, and I'm only 8 volumes in. But that's because on the anime side, I've got Naruto, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and a few other series ahead of it in my "long anime" queue.
    Mango is better anyway. Art is substantially better.
    also i hope gintama got queued, kek

I occasionally flick through FT for the boobies.
    I used to do that. But lately the story actually got me interested. Particularly the stuff after the whole Mavis-Zeref flashback (which was actually really nice, in my opinion). Make no mistake, it still has shit fights and incredibly convenient nakama powerups/character showing up at the most crucial spot and shit like false hype. All the stuff that makes the series look bad. But the actual story, if you somehow get past all those issues, is not that bad. In fact, I'd actually rate it much higher than the clusterfuck that Bleach later became.

Though to be fair, I stopped following Bleach long ago. All I know about it is that Ichigo is now a being that literally has the DNA of all the goddamn species stuffed into him and there's this soul king thing going on and Aizen is back. And some old characters got their bankai. Too messy for me to get back into it at this point though, tbh. So I'll refrain.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    So after playing LLSIF for a couple of days, I decided to start the anime last night. Essentially, I've slowly fallen into school idol hell just in time for the final live and Aquors.

RinPana all the way.

Them fancy phone cases. Would be more of a pocket nuisance than anything else tbh. If I wanted anime weeb-ness on my phone, I'd just keep it to my phone's wallpapers.
    Yeah, I'd rather have an anime wallpaper than all those addons on my mobile. It looks really awkward to hold too, hence why straps are so much better imo.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I used to do that. But lately the story actually got me interested. Particularly the stuff after the whole Mavis-Zeref flashback (which was actually really nice, in my opinion). Make no mistake, it still has shit fights and incredibly convenient nakama powerups/character showing up at the most crucial spot and shit like false hype. All the stuff that makes the series look bad. But the actual story, if you somehow get past all those issues, is not that bad. In fact, I'd actually rate it much higher than the clusterfuck that Bleach later became.

Though to be fair, I stopped following Bleach long ago. All I know about it is that Ichigo is now a being that literally has the DNA of all the goddamn species stuffed into him and there's this soul king thing going on and Aizen is back. And some old characters got their bankai. Too messy for me to get back into it at this point though, tbh. So I'll refrain.

Honestly, all the nakama powerups/characters never actually turned me off lol. Sure it's pretty bs with all the convenience but eh, I'd take it more than some of the shounen I've seen. And yeah, the Mavis-Zeref flashback is possibly one of the best parts I've read in Fairy Tail lol.

I don't even bother watching the anime anymore. I probably should at least finish the first long run, but after that I might just stop 'cause I cba anymore. Manga's still the better one. But eh, I'll probably go and check the OPs, EDs and soundtracks 'cause they're pretty darn neat.

And Bleach... idk, I stopped after Kenpachi got his Shikai. It's so much of a clusterfuck that idek when I'm gonna start reading again... Probably when it's over.

Years
    Just ordered a bunch of animes online.

S L I P P E R Y
    L
    O
    P
    E

It is a very, very slippery slope. One minute you're buying FMA on bargains on DVD, the next your shelling out $200+ on [Insert Popular Female Character Here] figures and not blinking an eye.

RinPana all the way.

Are you implying this is the top tier ship in the series? Because you'd be wrong.

Years
    They're talking about labu laibu but yeah, as they like that I'd struggle to imagine them not liking imas.

I though the appeal was pretty easy to see . Cute grills, pretty well constructed anime technically, also has some drama which isn't painful to watch. Country grown vegetables.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back