• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhm..xD Haii..:3..

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Uhm so Hi :o I'm Ally..xD Or Incyndia. You can call me whichever you want,soo :3
    Im (obviously..xD ) new here. I wasn't sure whether or not to make an introduction yet,so..since Im not..all that sure where I'll fit around here and,I guess Im not getting anywhere by NOT posting,I suppose I'll at least introuduce myself. Try to get more used to the place and people. From what I see,most of y'all are pretty friendly,though,I just haven't really..met any of you yet xD :3 But yeah. Soo. Haii. :3
    I'm a Christian,I'm homeschooled and technically starting highschool. hm..I love random shtuffs,melting crayons,glitter,ninjah cupcakes,dreaming,disco lights,drawing,music,coffee,tacos,shiny things O_O,fire xD and alot of other random stuff,but rawr I sound like a freak already xD Ahaa. >.> Anyways..xD I love photography. I haven't taken any classes though,yet,and dont know much as far as all the terms and such? But I do love it and I plan on taking classes,someday,so. Ill learn. xD
    But I really do love it,though I dont think mine is really all that great,I've seen wayy better with less knowledge/experience than Ive got,but yes. -rambling- xD :3

And yeah. I'm kind of shy xD..uh..xD well,I get really nervous,anyways,I get really worried of my failing newbie-ness and stuff xD And I ish kinda quiet at first,except for like..now,the whole rambling thing which I also do,alot,not even just when Im nervous >.> But..I do get over that once I get to know people better,once I sorta get the flow of how things go and I'm not all "what do I doooo ahhh Im messing up ohh they're gonna hate mee" xD..So yeah. Tis pathetic but Im a bit shy and awkward so. xD >.> Sorry if I fail a whole lot and sound ridiculous. Anywho. xD

Also,as for pokemon,Im pretty much totally new to that. I dont know much about it yet but,its awesome so far and I really like it. xD -Ireallydosoundlikeanoob,though,grawr- xD..So I am sorta still learning about all of it and yesh x]
    Umm anyways. Music. I love pretty much all kinds of music,any genre or style really,(I mean,it sometimes depends though) but my main favorite artists are Owl City,Paramore,Skillet,Flyleaf,Breanne Duren,and He is We :3 (to list a few that is >.> ) I play the guitar,piano,and used to play the violin a little but that failed and I dont remember most the stuff I had 'learned',anyways,so. xD but yeah. I do love guitar though,its stuck with me more than any other instrument I'd attempted but,this is getting /totallyofftopic. Ill be shutting up now.

Anyways,yesh. Haii x]

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Of course! Which is what you've done so far, right? Introducing yourself to a large community is your first step in becoming part of the community. Welcome aboard to PC, Ally! I'm glad you've joined us! Soon you'll be meeting a lot of us here, we're really friendly.

It's understandable that you're new, and you'll want time to get used to it here. Don't worry! I'm here to guide ya if need be. Based on you interests, you'll fit right in here. We have a section for photography, where you can share your pictures. And I see you're quite new to Pokemon. Don't worry about that either, as we can guide you to that as well. :3 Are you currently playing any games? What is it that you like about Pokemon so far? I'm excited to hear that you're totally enjoying it. ^_^

Hah, you seem to have some of my favorite bands as well. Owl City (not sure if that's even a band O_o), Flyleaf, Paramore... all great bands. :)

Anyways, I don't want to keep this longer than your intro (don't worry, your intro is perfectly fine!). As I mentioned, enjoy it here! Read the rules and you'll be in good shape. I'm open for any messages! Have fun, okay!~

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Thank you :3
    Oh and yeah,I checked out that section,maybe I will sometime. xD
    & Not really any other games,other than pokemon,black version and platinum version,but I used to play a few other games,not as much anymore really. Theres some I really want to try out though so I guess I'd also like to get some opinions or suggestions on stuff like that. xD
    And thats awesome O_O I guess Owl City technically isnt a band,its just Adam xD But still xD I understand what you meant,and yeah,they are really amazing :3
    Anyways thanks for the welcome. :3

SolarFlare

King Of The Inferno.
    Years
    Welcome To PC, Incyndia! Don't worry, I used to feel the same way. (I'm more of a roamer than a poster.) I wish I could be home schooled.>.> I mostly stick to rock, but I listen to other things. I might look up those bands later, They sound pretty good. I sometimes think about piano, sometimes.Like M90 said, Just read the rules and you'll have a great time!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    Thank you! And I suppose I've done more of that sort of thing as well >.> I mean,I've only been here for 2 or so days but I've been so nervous I've barely posted anything xD Im creating a gallery now,though,for some of my pictures,which works out (this being my 15th post muahaha >x] XD ) But yes. :3 They are pretty good,if anything I highly suggest Owl City xD My favorite artist,no doubt >.> xD His style is different though,but in an amazing kind of way,in my opinion. Anyways, Thanks again :3 Nice to meet you guys.

Back