• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate n00bie fak3. XD XD XD

c3k

Mewtwo Trainer
Years
  • Compared to you guys/girls ... I tried to create my own card and it didn't go to well... finished card on my signature. I don't even think it should be rated. XD

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • It's actually not all that bad. The only reason it doesnt look that great is cause of wrong fonts and wrong font sizes. Get the fonts from the font help thread (they're on one of the last posts )by hadow)). Then go to Zeo for tuturials (that's where to get sizes).
    But besides that, its not bad.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • 1 - The card breaks the sig rules on images, please remove it from your sig or a moderator will. You can find complete rules on sig images by clicking the rules link up above.
    2- Good card, as Zootster said, you could use better fonts and it'd look quite good.
    3 - The image seems a little squished, you should try to lower/raise image size in proportion (raise/lower size by the same percentage).
    4 - No number score yet as I'm working on a rating system.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    it's nice i like it but fonts are a bit out of whack! :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Er, card...
    I'd say, its pretty big for a sig image wontcha say?
    First, well it doesn't have a rarity, illustrator, set count etc.
    Second, trust me that font is off big time.
    Third, I also think it shouldn't be rated until it is fixed up.
    Though right now I'll give it a 5/10. Average job, still, don't be reluctant to practice and improve even more. Though i haven't faked in a long time, I still think that isn't worth it. But anyway, i hope you improve.
    Signed, Akira

Back