• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Ultimate Pok?morph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • ~Ultimate Pok?morph~

Okay, this is a new and really different pok?morph rp!

Story: You as a pok?morph must travel from the four regions, Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Erar(I'll make a map later) to stop team Paiute from using pok?morphs to control the pok?mon world.

Fill out:

Team member or morph:
    Name:
    Morph (can be legendary):
    Human Apperance:
    Morph's Appearance:
    Human's pok?mon team (no legendaries!):
    Optional Info:

History:
    Bio:
    Special Abilities:
    Good or evil(or both o.o):
    Secret Base location:

Please join and have fun!
    Mine:

Team member or morph: morph
    Name: Shinshi
    Morph: Girafarig
    Human Apperance: 5' 3" with tan skin and hazel eyes and brown hair. Clothes vary
    Morph's Appearance: Just a girafarig
    Human's pok?mon team: Blaziken, Lapras, Tyranatar, Absol, Nidoqueen
    Optional Info:

Special Abilities: Siren like sony that turns morph from good to evil and vise-versa
    Good or evil: Secret
    Secret Base location: Rt. 119 by Registeel's lair

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • I would like to join. However, I am not familiar with Hoenn as I do not own a GBA, nor R/S, but if you can be patient with me I will try my best!

Team member or morph: Morph
    Name: Skye
    Morph (can be legendary): Zapdos
    Human Apperance: Short, wild blond hair, and cool, icy, Fordo-esque eyes. She wears long, flowing, robes (tradition japanese dojo clothes). A black top with wide billowing sleeves, and long, loose, white pants. She carries a bo staff.
    Morph's Appearance: Her human appearance, plus Zapdos wings and tail.
    Human's pok?mon team (no legendaries!): No Pokemon team. She is confused about her identity, and does not feel it is right for her to command other Pokemon.
    Optional Info: Skye is quiet and distant. She is a second degree blackbelt in the Shotokan martial arts style. She fights well, and her morph attacks are just a plus. Her parents were Zapdos morphs as well, the result of experimentation by scientists.

Special Abilities: A very powerful thunder attack, so powerful it can create violent thunderstorms. She has the ability to fly also. Another ability, though maybe not special, is her skill at martial arts.
    Good or evil: Good
    Secret Base location: A secluded cave where she runs a small dojo for Pokemon, morphs, and humans. It is located on the outskirts of Blackthorn Ciry.

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Team member or morph: Morph
    Name: Kiriko
    Morph (can be legendary): Espeon
    Human Apperance:5'4", baby blue eyes, short blonde hair, fairly pale, thin and a bit scrawny looking, wears a dark blue sweatshirt and black and grey jeans, sometimes has espeon ears and tail.
    Morph's Appearance: Espeon with icy blue eyes
    Human's pok?mon team (no legendaries!): none, but her partner is a male jolteon
    Optional Info:

History:
    Bio:
    Special Abilities: Has an extremely powerful hidden power attack, and such strong psychic power in general that she's almost as powerful as mew (including flight)
    Good or evil: Good
    Secret Base location: nowhere, she is constantly moving around

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back