• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon's "going pee" habit

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    So i dreamed today about Eeveelutions being my pets, and in that dream i waked up on 4 am just to see my uncle take his Umbreon on a walk so it can pee.

I know Umbreons are moon pokemon but does they really go take a pee at night?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Uh... *scratches head*

In a sense, you are right -- Pokémon eats, so a bowel movement should happen sometime after that.

It's just that they didn't show that side to the franchise. The closest ones that can strongly relate to the excrement are the Trubbish line.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    It's just that they didn't show that side to the franchise

Not even in the manga?
    I haven't read the manga but I imagine they would be afraid to refference that kind of thing in it :P

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Not even in the manga?
    I haven't read the manga but I imagine they would be afraid to refference that kind of thing in it :P

If it's Adventures/Special we're talking about, then it's most likely no.

But I wouldn't be surprise if that certain rude Clefairy has explicitly done that before.

Years
    Um..Well being a nocturnal pokemon, I think it just being most active at night. And going for a walk at night would be the norm for it.

Reactions: BH
    Years
    It's been far too long since we've had a... creative thread like this one.

But yeah, I can only assume that if Pokemon work the same ways regular animals do, that they'll need to go to the bathroom at some point. And like Oreanna said, with Umbreon being a nocturnal Pokemon, it only makes sense that it does it's business at night.

Reactions: Sun

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Well they DID have fossilized Pokemon poop in the anime, and in Gen IV, Mulch for Berries included... you know.... Pokemon poop. The lady even mentions Pokemon... you know... as an ingredient.

As for Umbreon needing to be taken out at night, it is a nocturnal Pokemon so it would probably eat, drink, and go to the bathroom at night.

I would also like to note that the move Fling can use Mulch as ammunition... meaning you can fling poop at your opponent. But only in Gen IV. And possibly Gen V.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun
    Back