• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Union circle friends / legendary snacks

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I need someone to help me in union circle, farming BBQs and legendary snacks, as there are some legendary encounters exclusive to completing group BBQs.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in forming a group!

Ashensnow99

Looking for friends to play Pokémon with!
    Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hi, I'd love to form a group with you because I'd also love to farm BBQs and legendary snacks! Let me know if you'd like to swap a way to chat or start doing Union circle stuff together!!

Ashensnow99

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    You add by username! Mine is Ashensnow99, which is the same as here! I'll let it up to Serenity if she would like to share hers 😊

Ashensnow99

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hi I would like to join too if that's okay
    Yeah, absolutely! The more the merrier! If you have a Discord, go ahead and send me a friend request with my username! 😊

Ashensnow99

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Can you communicate in other ways
    I can! Is there a method you'd prefer? Or if you're interested in getting a Discord, it's free, I can help with that as well 😊

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    If I could I would, but I can't (due to not having Nintendo Switch Online for my base profile, and I don't want to delete my mom's save file.

Days
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Yeah, absolutely! The more the merrier! If you have a Discord, go ahead and send me a friend request with my username! 😊
    Hi I would also like to join for the bbq quest I need some friends to do it with can I join

Back