• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Unpatchable Roms

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Thank you for looking at this, Hi
    I'm interested in playing a good number of the romhacks around here. However when I use the patch updater, lips or ups, on the correct base games, it says patch successful but the name of the base .gba or the like that im patching stays the same and in vain I hope something has changed and I boot up the rom and it is the exact basic game.

Anyone have experience with this?

Years
  • Thank you for looking at this, Hi
    I'm interested in playing a good number of the romhacks around here. However when I use the patch updater, lips or ups, on the correct base games, it says patch successful but the name of the base .gba or the like that im patching stays the same and in vain I hope something has changed and I boot up the rom and it is the exact basic game.

Anyone have experience with this?

It would be better to look into the threads of the games themselves and where you can, read FAQs they've provided. Otherwise I'd advise contacting the creator/posting in the thread.

This section is more used for support with things such as your forum account etc. rather than how to play fangames/romhacks.

Back