• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled Digimon Project (Essentials 21.1)

Days
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I am not sure if this is off-topic, since it's not Pokémon, but it's being made using essentials and I need help making it.
    Looking For:
    I am looking to recruit spriters, writers, composers, coders, mapers, and artists
    Spriters - For spriters, I am looking for those that can make sprites for the Digimon, characters, and such in the Pokémon style.
    Writers - For writers, I am looking for those that can review my dialogue and edit it and fix any grammar and spelling mistakes I might've made, change the dialogue to fit in with the characters personality I have made for the specific character if I have mistakenly made them act out of character, and just generally give me tips on my writing.
    Composers - For composers, I am looking for those who are able to make music for the areas and during battles as well as character themes.
    Coders - For coders, I am looking for those who can code in any scripts, like a script to allow Digimon to return to level one upon evolving.
    Mapers - For mapers, I am looking for those who can review and change any maps I make, give me tips on the maps I make, and make maps if needed
    Artists - For artists, I am looking for those who can make regional maps, any new menu screens I might make, or other things like that
    Not really sure - I am also looking for those who can help me balance the game by helping me decide the Digimon's stats and information, as well as move powers, and other stuff like that.

Description:
    Using Pokemon Essentials v21.1

Plot:
    In this game you start out as a tamer who has traveled through the Digital World with their partner Anubismon or Valkyrimon(Depending on gender) and have helped out many Digimon and fellow tamers during your travels. Though, after a while of being nearly all alone during your travels, you are now looking to join a team so you can always have someone to rely on and so you can help teammates as well as those who are in desperate need of help. With having a team, you can be messaged about anyone that needs help and can help them right away without having to be in the area.

Features:
    None of these features are currently added into the game
    The ability to devolve - Since in Digimon, evolution isn't permanent, you would have the ability to devolve your Digimon.
    Menu to View Evolution Requirements and Evolve - As there's a lot of evolution lines for Digimon, there will be a menu where you can view the requirements to evolve your Digimon(or Devolve if you wish to do so). This menu would become the new way to evolve, where, if you meet the requirements, you can select the Digivolution you wish your Digimon would become and it would evolve. This also works with devolving your Digimon. Be warned though. As evolving and devolving would reset the Digimon's level.
    Two type moves - Moves would be set to having two types. Their natural type, (Virus, Vaccine, Data, or Free), which is dependent on the Digimon's first type and their element type(Fire, Water, Earth, Plant, Electric, Wind, Holy, Dark, or Void), which is dependent on the moves shown type. This doesn't apply to any moves with a shown type being Virus, Vaccine, Data, or Free.
    Boxed Digimon able to gain experience and be interacted with - Digimon that have been sent to the "box" (Which would be the DigiFarm in this game) can gain experience after around 20-30 battles. In which Anubismon or Valkyrimon(Depending on gender) would message/call you about the results after that time has passed. Showing the new level or stat changes if a Digimon has leveled up. Then, if you communicate with PCs, it would allow you to have access to teleport to the selected Digifarm and even interact with the Digimon there.
    Some randomized Side-quests - In this game, in-between the main storyline or if you wish to take a break from the main story, you can accept side quests. Which would be randomized like if it was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
    Scanning Digimon - In this game, you are unable to catch Digimon. If you wish to obtain a Digimon, it must be given to you, either as that Digimon or as scan data, or encounter enough of a specific Digimon to get up to at least 100% of scan data. In order to obtain the Digimon from scan data, you must go to a computer and convert it.
    Other Unplanned - There would most likely be other features but these are the ones I have currently planned out for the game.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I am not sure if this is off-topic, since it's not Pokémon, but it's being made using essentials and I need help making it.
    Looking For:
    I am looking to recruit spriters, writers, composers, coders, mapers, and artists
    Spriters - For spriters, I am looking for those that can make sprites for the Digimon, characters, and such in the Pokémon style.
    Writers - For writers, I am looking for those that can review my dialogue and edit it and fix any grammar and spelling mistakes I might've made, change the dialogue to fit in with the characters personality I have made for the specific character if I have mistakenly made them act out of character, and just generally give me tips on my writing.
    Composers - For composers, I am looking for those who are able to make music for the areas and during battles as well as character themes.
    Coders - For coders, I am looking for those who can code in any scripts, like a script to allow Digimon to return to level one upon evolving.
    Mapers - For mapers, I am looking for those who can review and change any maps I make, give me tips on the maps I make, and make maps if needed
    Artists - For artists, I am looking for those who can make regional maps, any new menu screens I might make, or other things like that
    Not really sure - I am also looking for those who can help me balance the game by helping me decide the Digimon's stats and information, as well as move powers, and other stuff like that.

Description:
    Using Pokemon Essentials v21.1

Plot:
    In this game you start out as a tamer who has traveled through the Digital World with their partner Anubismon or Valkyrimon(Depending on gender) and have helped out many Digimon and fellow tamers during your travels. Though, after a while of being nearly all alone during your travels, you are now looking to join a team so you can always have someone to rely on and so you can help teammates as well as those who are in desperate need of help. With having a team, you can be messaged about anyone that needs help and can help them right away without having to be in the area.

Features:
    None of these features are currently added into the game
    The ability to devolve - Since in Digimon, evolution isn't permanent, you would have the ability to devolve your Digimon.
    Menu to View Evolution Requirements and Evolve - As there's a lot of evolution lines for Digimon, there will be a menu where you can view the requirements to evolve your Digimon(or Devolve if you wish to do so). This menu would become the new way to evolve, where, if you meet the requirements, you can select the Digivolution you wish your Digimon would become and it would evolve. This also works with devolving your Digimon. Be warned though. As evolving and devolving would reset the Digimon's level.
    Two type moves - Moves would be set to having two types. Their natural type, (Virus, Vaccine, Data, or Free), which is dependent on the Digimon's first type and their element type(Fire, Water, Earth, Plant, Electric, Wind, Holy, Dark, or Void), which is dependent on the moves shown type. This doesn't apply to any moves with a shown type being Virus, Vaccine, Data, or Free.
    Boxed Digimon able to gain experience and be interacted with - Digimon that have been sent to the "box" (Which would be the DigiFarm in this game) can gain experience after around 20-30 battles. In which Anubismon or Valkyrimon(Depending on gender) would message/call you about the results after that time has passed. Showing the new level or stat changes if a Digimon has leveled up. Then, if you communicate with PCs, it would allow you to have access to teleport to the selected Digifarm and even interact with the Digimon there.
    Some randomized Side-quests - In this game, in-between the main storyline or if you wish to take a break from the main story, you can accept side quests. Which would be randomized like if it was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
    Scanning Digimon - In this game, you are unable to catch Digimon. If you wish to obtain a Digimon, it must be given to you, either as that Digimon or as scan data, or encounter enough of a specific Digimon to get up to at least 100% of scan data. In order to obtain the Digimon from scan data, you must go to a computer and convert it.
    Other Unplanned - There would most likely be other features but these are the ones I have currently planned out for the game.
    I'd be interested as a composer!

Back