• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: [UPDATED] 7 New Pokémon Leaked For Pokémon Sun & Moon

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    The fairy/bug remind me of the wooly aphid.

[UPDATED] 7 New Pokémon Leaked For Pokémon Sun & Moon

Years
    I'm kinda 50/50 with these designs, some I really like like Togedemaru and Cutiefly, but others (like Drampa) just seem silly and I'm sorry but Charjabug is really weird xD

Overall Game Freak seem to have gone with some interesting and different designs which is good in a way but in the last two generations, the designs of the new Dragons have been quite unconventional which I don't like but it's good to see GF trying something different :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    THESE ARE SO AMAZING I've been browsing PC for hours how did I not see this! Cutiefly and togedemaru are really cute! I want the new dragon to it's so derpy :p
    I hope we get to catch tapu koko I would be sad if it belonged to someone else.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    Oh wow, definitely some unique Pokemon in this bunch. O:

Tapu Koko, Cutiefly, Vikavolt, Togedemaru are really interesting to me. The others are too, but I'm partial to those that I mentioned cause they're cute.

The dragon really does look Neverending Story-esque!

Last edited:
    Years
    I didn't point this out yet, but Togedemaru is our first Pikaclone to have a 4x weakness, which is funny coming after two Pikaclones that both had a type immunity. However, Togedemaru still does have an immunity to Electric thanks to Lightning Rod.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Tapu Koko is perhaps the most interesting of the bunch. But since it's probably a legendary, that makes me less keen on using it. But if it gets OU-esque stats, like Heatran, I'll consider using it.

Vikavolt looks pretty interesting, but its pre-evolution, Charjabug, looks very weird. Meh, I'll deal with it. Though I could use another Electric type instead.

Togedemaru is so cute! But I'm confident that it's a Pikaclone. If it gets good stats, I'll consider it.

Cutiefly... On one hand, it looks cute. But on the other hand, I hate flies in real life. Not going to use it unless it gets a good evolution.

Drampa looks pretty funny. Upon first seeing it, I thought it'd be an evolution for Dunsparce!

Bruxish is perhaps the most weird-looking thing of this generation, though it has an interesting ability, named Dazzle. It'd be awesome if that ability blocked priority attacks on the entire team in Doubles and Triples! But for now, I think I'll stick with Slowbro as my Water type.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I hated the Bruxish at first, but it has grown of me rather quickly. I still hope it evolved though and I really hope Drampa has a counterpart Dramma and evolves from a Dramchild

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    snoop dragon confirmed

Omg you're right.{XD}

I'm going to admit, the wild encounter with Charjabug had thrown me off. At first, I honestly thought it wasn't a Pokemon, but some sort of special Key Item that somehow deserved its own wild encounter environment lmao. I thought "well ok, here's this interesting looking box, but where's the wild Pokemon?"

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I hated the Bruxish at first, but it has grown of me rather quickly. I still hope it evolved though and I really hope Drampa has a counterpart Dramma and evolves from a Dramchild

Me too. Considering it's Japanese name also makes reference to "old man", then we might get an "old woman" dragon. Would there be mid evos? Like Dramama, and Drapapa perhaps?

Years
    These designs, along with the previously revealed designs, feel unconventional. Like the seemingly otherworldly creatures that inhabit the Galapagos Islands and the ocean depths, these designs do feel non-pokemon, but I am completely on board with that. Plus, unconventional designs go well with the conservation theme. There, as usual, some negative feedback from the internet, but I think this was a great showing. 8.75/10

Cutiefly - It's legs look like anthers, likely these are used for pollination. It's simple, yet conceptual as a design. One of these may be making a reservation on team! 10/10

Bruxish - I like the juxtaposition of the beautiful colors, eyes, lashes, flower-like tuft, and lips alongside the grizzly teeth and oblong shape. The typing and ability goes well with the psychedelic and overwhelming aesthetic. 10/10

Topu Koko - Wow, as the first pokemon in the trailer, this reveal got me hyped! I was expecting a boring tiki design, but this vibrant/festive design and the animation gives it a celebratory appearance that exceeded my expectations. 9.5/10

Drampa - Will there be a Dramma too? This pokemon could be a final evolution, standalone, have formes, or evolve into a younger and stronger dragon able to stand rather than kneel. Or, it may pass away and become a powerful spirit, or it may pull a phoenix on us or age backward. Who knows? Again, another bizarre pokemon, but this one is pretty charming. I actually really love the kneeling pose along with the limping neck -- definitely not a forgettable pokemon! 9/10

Togedemaru - The triangles that perk up like a hedgehog around it's spherical body is pretty cute. I much prefer this design than some of the other pika-clones, though the internet seems to be on the fence. This pokemon is a 10 if it can actually evolve; we'll see. 8.75/10

Vikavolt - It's kind of cool. Meh. Not the biggest fan of pokemon when a pokemon's face is lost in the details. 7.5/10

Charjabug - Well, as for most middle stage bug pokemon, it's an awkward transition. It looks like a square battery or power bank, which is pretty cool. For me personally though, it's not a pokemon I am fond of mostly because of the eyes which gives it an inanimate appearance. They did give the eyes a slight glow animation at least. 7/10

Last edited:

Years
    I realized today that Braxish isn't the battery bug, but the fish xD. I thought it was the bug as it looks like a Block...
    I like Braxish (fish) actually. It looks kind of pretty if you ignore the teeth xD.

Years
    My basic reactions as I saw the new pokemon (in no particular order here):

Okay, cool I guess, that's kinda neat...

Get to the fly, okay, that is pretty cute especially for a bug type, I wouldn't mind having one of those.

Dragon, okay, I am in love with the dragon, and also in love with its unique type combo. Big old fuzzy dragon yesss. Give me one right now.

I also like Vikavolt a bit as well, I always thought stag beetles were nifty.

Years
    Am I the only one that thinks that Vikavolt could be based on a Drone? It'll kind of make sense since Hawaii has a strong relation with the military.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I realized today that Braxish isn't the battery bug, but the fish xD. I thought it was the bug as it looks like a Block...
    I like Braxish (fish) actually. It looks kind of pretty if you ignore the teeth xD.

It's got a hidden light on its head, and with those teeth.... I think it's based on an anglerfish, which are, in my opinion, some of the ugliest, most terrifying-looking creatures on the entire planet. The fact that it went out and did its own makeup.... I gotta give it props. You go, scary fish. You defy that status quo. Dress yourself up, you deserve it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Drampa is my new best friend and I love him.

I don't even really know the names of the rest of the new Pokemon. The designs are all right, though Bruxish is on the creepy side of things. Togedemaru is all right. I'm not really feeling this generation's Poka-clone. I might still try it out. Cutiefly lives up to its name.

But Drampa is the best.

Years
    It's got a hidden light on its head, and with those teeth.... I think it's based on an anglerfish, which are, in my opinion, some of the ugliest, most terrifying-looking creatures on the entire planet. The fact that it went out and did its own makeup.... I gotta give it props. You go, scary fish. You defy that status quo. Dress yourself up, you deserve it.

I recognized it as an anglerfish as soon as I saw it. I hope it won't pull a Glameow and actually lose any beauty it has.

Back